• 6 months later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

update??

I started this year wanting a 521, this was going to be the first 521 build, I wanted to have a modern power train on titans . Then I realized that's been done and done and done . . .

So since I started this one I've gotten 4 more . And I want build a bunch of different styles , like stock,rat,retro rod ish ?

I will eventually get back to this , but I m more excited about building the stock & rat rod builds before I get to this .

There is a guy in California looking for a 521 cab. See NWD

what's up with NWD ? I sent a couple of emails months ago trying to join and still have never heard back .?

I plan to build at least 4 of the 5 i have , and I don't think there will be much left of number 5 when I am done .

But I do have a couple 520 metal dash trucks , and I haven't even thought about those trucks yet .

PM'd you Denmarkboy

I don't see Denmarkboy in the user list to help you out.  let me know what name you signed up with and I'll get it working.  Strange you're having issues.  Out of the few hundred we have only a few have had issues.  I usually just go in and hit activate so you don't have to mess around with it. IDK... Check out my PM and well get you going.