• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any idea how much narrower

just for the record

A shade under 4". 

Based on my sort-of-exact measurements, the 510 wagon diff is 53.25" hub-to-hub. My '68 2000 Roadster measured out at 49.5" hub-to-hub. 

Might want to measure (don't have a wagon in front of me any more) the distance from one outside u-bolt to the other outside u-bolt to see if the the leaf springs fit in between the Roadster brake backing plates. Otherwise, you'll be moving those inboard as well. 

Or you can narrow the rear diff ;)

Now your talking... :devil:

The 320 rearend(H190) is 48 3/4 inches from wheel mount surface to wheel mount surface, but the mount perches are closer together, but it looks like there is enough room to relocate them to bolt to the 521, but the wheels would have to stick way out as the leafs would be right there almost touching the backing plate/drum itself.

• Like 1

The 320 rearend(H190) is 48 3/4 inches from wheel mount surface to wheel mount surface, but the mount perches are closer together, but it looks like there is enough room to relocate them to bolt to the 521, but the wheels would have to stick way out as the leafs would be right there almost touching the backing plate/drum itself.

DEEP DISH FOR THE BALLER LOOK 

• 2 weeks later...