MrBigTanker got a wagon now.Oh boy.

mrbigtanker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, if they don't make a thong that big....there's always a$$less chaps!!! Just make sure to leave the garage door open while sanding! You know, give the neighborhood a show and all.

• Like 1

Man, you just gotta find the time to play with it. Nothing worst than not playing with it! I know what you mean though, time is short and so much sh!t to do. I only have 6 days and then I get to see my baby again and start the 510 project!!!

• Like 1

New toy.Just got it going to change it up a bit but it will be fun to get back in the saddle.

Translation: Something new to keep me busy since I've totally lost interest in my goon. Stay tuned for my next new distraction!

:poke:  

• Like 3

well since he copys everything else of mine im imagining i inspired him with this

IMG_20130914_205635_zpsb0b931c3.jpg

is that a F ray or a R.....F's have taller tranny gear ratios which are better for on road use ... if u do decide to copy me ... ask away theres a lot of advice i can give ... oh and F's have lower compression ratio too .... 15-39 is my gears ... i can hit 70 on the freeway at 5k rpm .... little tall for gears but i wanted highway

• Like 1