Project, Radio Flyer Wagon.

I dug this old Radio Flyer wagon out of the neighbors trash. My plan is to slam it and and I might even Hellaflush it.

I picked up 4 wheels & tires from a motorcycle repair shop. From a pocket bike. Going to use them. This thing had the wooden side's on it so I went to Home Depot and picked up some wood for the new side rails.

20140213_070214_zps0e5ae12e.jpg

• Like 5
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love digging through my neighbors' trash.

Yeah me too.

Funny thing is. I never even talked to the guy the whole time he lived there. Only after he lost his house to the bank and had to move out.

Then he came over and asked me to help him load something, Then I said YO can I dig thru your shit before you leave. :rofl:

• Like 2

Had a Murray; it was way faster than my brothers radio flyer. I spent a month at my grandparents over a summer and when I came back, it was gone. My stepmother threw it out because "I was too old for such things".

I had painted metal flake blue and pinstriped it yellow. I think I was 12 or 13

Had a Murray; it was way faster than my brothers radio flyer. I spent a month at my grandparents over a summer and when I came back, it was gone. My stepmother threw it out because "I was too old for such things".

I had painted metal flake blue and pinstriped it yellow. I think I was 12 or 13

Bummer.

nice projects ! making the little ladies in your life smile is priceless !   man i miss crown town.

I think you have me mixed up Badwagon. The ladies in my life are all old. :rofl:

• Like 1

58 isn't old 75 is old . Most of the time I am on my phone it doesn't always show me the full page when I am reading a tread,so I missed the fact those were badwagons pics . Sorry

Still miss corona thuo , I lived there for 10 years .. I used to work at Berner elect.. I don't miss the 91

Yeah. I'm not old.  :rofl:

And you would hate the 91 even more now.