wiring troubles, KA24E into '76 wagon

i've been working on this engine swap for a while now and i am reaching a point where i can no longer make stuff up and get by. I knwo very little about EFI systems and this wiring project is giving me headaches. I have the wiring harness and ECU from the 240sx donor but i'm not sure where to go from here.

so what i'm wondering is....

is there a list of necessary components that i will need to get this thing running? or is this thing supposed to be plug-and-play? i'm really lost with this part of the project. i heard form a guy on NWDE that i need mass air flow sen, throttle pos. sen, idle air control valve, O2 sen, knock sen, cam position sen, and coolant temp sen. is there anything else i should know while i'm cutting and splicing? i'm gonns try to get this thing running in the next week or so.

any help or if you could steer me towards a resource that can get me straightened out would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and all those connections in the link are at the 2 plugs that originally went to the relay box, the orange for the cold start is off the plug that is 6" away from the ECU It is super easy.