Anco wiper arms?

XXL

Rock Auto lists an Anco #4103 wiper arm for the 520.  The fitment details show it "fits" about a zillion cars from the late 1950's through 1991 or so... which gives me the impression they're "universal" (and we know the definition of universal:  doesn't actually fit anything).  And the details of the listing say "left" ... is there something different between left and right arms?

1968 NISSAN 520 PICKUP 1.3L L4

ANCO Part # 4103
Windshield Wiper Arm
Front Left

$16.80

Has anyone used the Anco 4103 wiper arms on their 520 or 521?  Do they fit?  Do they look like they belong there?  Or do they look like cheap non-fitting aftermarket crap?  My original 520 arms are kind of bent up (like a PO may have bent them into an arc to make them shorter or something???), and I'd like to replace, but only with something that looks like it belongs there.  

I've seen repops hawked on ebay by the offshore sellers, but they're listed as RHD, and I haven't been able to get a straight answer from any of them as to what that actually means for my LHD truck.  Suggestions?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ANCO arms are nice black painted metal. The stock arms are stainless metal, much higher quality. ANCO look fine for a few years.

The 4103's are black?  Rock doesn't have a picture but a quick Google image search of "Anco 4103" shows these "silver" ones...

21G6XGYX6VL.jpg

I definitely don't want black ones on my 520.  I want OEM looking.