Japan's Legandry BEAST

Ok kids, I'll give you the abbriviated version from Zdriver.com

this guy shows up and skoolz us all on how incredible his Z31 is... there was a lot of other conversation but I'll just give you Zilla's best quotes...

Let me school the class . Why do think the z31 is so restricted for power ? well guess what if you do your home work you'll find that this block supports 1000hp all the parts produced in this turbo model were made for speed with just an 3inch full exhaust, intake, Boost controller, Intercooler an fuel pressure regulator im pushing an additional 120hp on top of my stock 205 at 14.5 psi on this stock T25 Turbo this is with out cams 35hp/ bigger turbo 45hp +/ injectors 15hp +/ upgraded fuel pump/ even an electric fan 10 to 15 additional hp due your home work girls[/u'] the Z31 in japan is known as the BEAST it's legendry design an secrets were restricted by U.S. emissions for a reason. Now the jspec stock z31 engine comes with 230hp in japan VGET 230hp to the U.S. emissions 205 for 87-89 200hp 84-86. Why didnt the z31 come with a intercooler ? Because it doesnt need one the purpose of a intercooler if you know your shit is to lower the temp basically in the manifold there for lowering the pressure take for instance you have a z31 boosting 15psi now add a intcooler to the z31 an theres a 2 degree pressure drop depending on what type of intercooler you have so now the 15psi is 13 or 12.5psi efficently packing a quicker punch an lowering the detonation level of the setup ? There's no limit to this car's potential that's why the parts are SO EXPENSIVE $$$$ but if you have the right connections as far as customization $$ cutting corner's is the way to go. Dont get me wrong my first love was the Z32 an alway's will be but ask any body in Orlando on the local street scene Godzilla will line up with any Z32, Z33, 240, 280 it dont matter Domestic's can get it 2 in a heart beat from the dig 3rd gear will shock you oh and the hwy dont even think about you guy's know from a 60mph roll they cant fuck wit it let's face it people the Z31 is a BEAST.

Sorry, if I touched a nerve but my post was for Z31 owners and my opinion on the best Z car made. Yeah im the new guy an guess what Hot Rod i know my shit so slow ya roll no "poser's" here just a real z31 driver that will still line up with anybody

People, please tell me what is goin on I just got this computer and found this site pics will come very soon as i get a usb for my camera phone an upload them it seems the 280zx an under class is getting out of shape cause of my opinion on the z31 being a beast ? i mean i got a 19 year old tellin me what's better than what I never said the z31 was better than any model Z if you know how to read. I said the z31 was a beast and has been restricted by U.S. emissons now i did say i would line up with any Z driver but if your not from Central Florida why do you care ? LOL people Read it again

Did anyone notice this fool didn't even spell Legendary correctly in the title? Or is Legandry[/u'] some funky JDM word.... :D

then I got ahold of his car and took care of things. Bleach steps up!

chopped1.jpg

chopped2.jpg

chopped3.jpg

chopped4.jpg

chopped5.jpg

chopped6.jpg

chopped7.jpg

chopped8.jpg

chopped9.jpg

chopped10.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created