Private Ratsun.net Show (Open to Public)

Pumpkn210

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Pretty excited to attend my 1st official Datsun meet actually. Long overdue. My work schedule pretty much hasn't allowed for it until now. Gotta love a good strike for that little bit of time off. I'll be looking foward to meeting some of you guys out there.

Damn,I just read this. I dont think I will be able to make it.:eek: I will be cruising to Portland for a friends bachelor party that day. I like you guys and all your rides and all but a legit excuse to hit the portland strip bars is hard to pass up.:fu:

We will misss you:( I will make sure to check in on your wife:D Make sure she is ok:fu:

Sounds good. Back in the day you could get tabs for your car even without transfering the title. not sure if they still do that, iw ont have enough for title transfer and tabs so we shall see. My sentra died on me in oregon so I am using in-laws crown vic. the datsun runs great just those tabs need to be done up

Well the show is this weekend, and I cant wait! The fair is on now so if you can, avoid downtown. The best way from up north is to take merge onto 512 from 167 and get off the freeway at the top of the hill. At the south hill mall exit then follow the directions from olympia from there. If I can make it any more confusing let me know!:D

aye he mentioned bring some food so i was thinking bout that . but it would be pretty cold by the time everyone got there hehe but cold pizza still is good so may be a good idea

cold pizza and beer, pepsi for me, is the breakfast of champions!