my first 510 autoX car <3

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14"x8 arerintly 0 offset in the front and -22 in the back but i dont hink budy is right cause their around a inch difference between the two. But one guy that baught them from dimond sead they had three inch back spacing. Oh and they glow in the dark :-P

ok needs night time pics of them glowing in the dark

• Like 1

OK Flairs would be good.

I have a box flaired 510 also but as I grew older I like the stock 4 door non flaired look. as styles change the stock body alwasy will last longer than flairs. Flairs got out of style after awhile

this is just me

You have a straight 510 and would not ruin it doing flairs unless the body was rusted and you would cut out the rust.

you could get close keeping it orange and paint hood black. staright 4 door 510!!!!

http://motormavens.com/tag/datsun-510/

I just would not want to spend alot of money on body work for a set of cheap $300set of steels wheels to make it look right. Just buy wheels that fit and it will look gangsta with not much work.

20140503_150032_zpsp9ni7oa6.jpg

Finally got a chance to trim the fenders enuf to role her out of the carport to sweep the pad. Need to start triming more metal to get the clearence then start fabing my flares. Shes siting around the hight i want but mite go a little lower in the front. After that fix my upper frame rails then start puting my upper wire harness back in. Mite even do the wire tuck while everything isnt in it still. All goes well i mite even get her running this year :-D

heres my 1st 510 with a lame box kit but thought was cool at the time(thats why I say keep stock lines)

my yellow 510 ,still have this.

and i got a beater 510 also( as my avatar)

http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/featurecars/usadat/convertiblepge1.html

Box flares look like shit on the 510

20140502_123614_zpsko46gacm.jpg

Shes on the ground agein but i need to do some moding of the fenders now and get some flairs to fit. Anyone know a site that sells universal flairs for cheap???

Should of put the mirrors in the stock locale....??.... rear visibility is going to be much reduced

Oil cooler is staying in that 'position'?  Going to run a front bumper?

Don't forget about our local DOT....lol

L16???  Should find a Z22 and slap a L head on it.

I taped the mirrors in the stock positions and didnt look good at all to me. Plus i always wanted fender mirrors.

Will be making mounts for oilcooler and placing it once bumper goes on.

Bumper is going on. And found a rear one. And for now L16 is what i got. Maybe build it up later or something.

And in this town theirs shityer lookin rides then mine so i should be good. Lol