Project Datstang

Bory

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice eye, it is a Chevy luv bed that I extended 4", running 72 C-10 fleet side inner fenders, that I took 6" out of the center, and 72 C-10 step side fenders.

• Like 2

http://vid88.photobucket.com/albums/k162/mklotz70/Brake%20Kits/Big%20Brake%20Option/13%20inch%20Brakes/CalBrkt.mp4

I'll be glad when this project is done.  Photobucket is really annoying the hell out of me and this is the only reason I'm using it........trying to put updates up.  These are the vid clips I post to Instagram and FB to keep things more current.  After this, I'll go back to just posting youtube links for updates to my stuff. :)

• Like 4

More Mike Klotz sweetness!! Mike if Bory keeps ordering custom parts from you you should be able to retire soon!!! LOL

C6

That's no joke!

I'm doing a fit test the second those parts show up!!

• Like 2

Mike from working with you over the years I know you have much more time and materials into Bory's parts than you have charged him.  I am so happy that you are finishing some of your long term projects and selling them.  Mike your products are top notch.

Mike, Bory,s project is a great advertisement of your skills and talents..  This is show casing you control arm ball joint mod for king pin trucks.  You went 2 steps farther and made these work with coil overs and drop spindles.  Just some sweet products to ad to your ever growing list of modded parts.

• Like 3