Bory

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

21408BCA-8F12-46B4-B96E-53C9C9331A4F_zps

So as I did with the fleet side bed have to put the rad in the rears. So j had this 4 row dimpled row, rad made up special. The factory foxbody rad was turned around to mount the inlet and outlet downward towards the ground, so I had to cross the hoses under the truck. So now with this custom rad, I switched the tanks, so now the hoses won't have to cross under the truck. They can go straight up into the rad, it will clean up congestion and cool off the air a bit down there for the air induction.

Well I have my tank moved to the rear plus, road gravel and debri isn't kind to the rad in that spot. Btw, shrouding the area around those fans will increase, cooling performance.

CBE54022-5B05-4BF9-9B69-99FA3C098E43_zps

Simple angle iron for bottom mount, with rubber iso's

And no hub couplings rubber cut in half, for good iso.

Then ran a second angle on top and bolted them together underneath with two bolts I welded in and not worry about reaching for back up.

Yeah I was just passing on ideas. That pic is from some 510 over in Japan that was featured on Speedhunters, so I'm not overly concerned about his cooling efficiency too much. It's good advice you gave though.

Yeah I was just passing on ideas. That pic is from some 510 over in Japan that was featured on Speedhunters, so I'm not overly concerned about his cooling efficiency too much. It's good advice you gave though.