Project Datstang

Bory

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoom in and check how cool the pulleys look 1" away from the grill. That you can see them so clearly. A look that always gets hidden from the radiator. Really enjoying just seeing junk for the first time on this thing

All time 4 wheel drive from an 80's cyclone. Mid engine LS 9 - 6 speed tremic. With 620 HP. willwood 12 piston callis, with 25" rotors, machined out of solid carbon billaton fiber composite. Entire body was acid dipped and sheet metal was thinned to 1/6 of its original gauge. The paint is thicker than the sheet metal. This reduced the overall weight by a substantial amount.

So Datstang is sitting at a stereo shop that does killer electrical work. Don't want to buy spools of all kinda of wire to finish up the wiring to alt, start, dist, fans and the such I'll spend more on that than he's charging me. It's a trip not to see it in my work area after 14 months of almost everyday progress. Izzo do you know how to drop a video on this thing?

Your right I'm making a port on the highest point on the hose on the pass side and installing an air conditioning shrader, which is just like a tire stem to bleed the air out