EDITED :) looking at picking up a Goon

B210GX

Im not real sure of the year,  it an early one. It has the arrow lights on the fenders. (68 69?)

Car is very straight!!!  Roof rack.

It's been in a wrecking yard for over 20 YEARS.. the only thing missing so far  .... needs an engine.  all the emblems are still there even.  could use a hood and a W/S.

First time I talked to the yard owner he did not want to sell complete.  stopped in on my way back from picking up a trans for my KA swap.  figured I would see what he wanted for the Wagon rear..   well I asked if he was ready to sell whole yet.   

well  I will be the proud owner of a  wagon  real soon.

0803131541_zps306b7774.jpg

only pic that I still have

• Like 2
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a white wagon from a wrecking yard in Florence, CO one time. Straight bumpers, factory tach. It was a solid enough rig that after a DGV replacement, I used it to tow my 2dr from San Antonio TX to Portland OR. Saved the tach and bumpers, then sold it for $200 more that I paid for it! Gone are the days.... Good luck with your score!!

what yard?  Not trying to scoop ya, just curious.

Nice to know they haven't all been crushed.

--carter

It does not  have a name.. that I know of anyway, its an hour south of me.  I'll keep it a secret till this weekend  :)

Anyone know the width of a 610 wagon rear? H160 or H190?  

I believe its a 73 ,  he has one of these as well. Although its beat to shit!  no windshield but I think the rest of the glass is good. 

It does not  have a name.. that I know of anyway, its an hour south of me.  I'll keep it a secret till this weekend   :)

Anyone know the width of a 610 wagon rear? H160 or H190?  

I believe its a 73 ,  he has one of these as well. Although its beat to shit!  no windshield but I think the rest of the glass is good. 

73's had the h165. 74-76 had the h190.

• 1 month later...

Stoppedback in Yesterday, while looking at onother yard.  since it was warm and dry enough I figured I crawl around a bit.

Floor boards are in awesome shape.   He told me to bring a trailer and come pic it up today(Sunday)... sweet.    He didnt answer his phone RRRR WTF?

0322141520b1_zpsfd9efdca.jpg

0322141521_zps277fed4a.jpg

0322141520d_zps65757a93.jpg

0322141520c_zpsc90a195e.jpg

I still can not get over how straight this car is..  calling in the morning. taking a trailer down if he aswers his phone..

:thumbup:

Looks to be a 68. Nice find  :thumbup:

'68 bumper, can't see the wipers. Probably is though.

73's had the h165. 74-76 had the h190.

Through July '73 with the L18 motor were  3.889 H-165B rear ends. For some reason all 710 were H-165.

Im not real sure of the year,  it an early one. It has the arrow lights on the fenders. (68 69?)

Car is very straight!!!  Roof rack.

It's been in a wrecking yard for over 20 YEARS.. the only thing missing so far  .... needs an engine.  all the emblems are still there even.  could use a hood and a W/S.

First time I talked to the yard owner he did not want to sell complete.  stopped in on my way back from picking up a trans for my KA swap.  figured I would see what he wanted for the Wagon rear..   well I asked if he was ready to sell whole yet.   

well  I will be the proud owner of a  wagon  real soon.

0803131541_zps306b7774.jpg

only pic that I still have

That's a 68 Bumper and hatch. So my guess is the rest of the car is a 68.

bet it get dented up trying to tow it out.

Yes it did. F#$$# idiot pulled it into the damn Gate. 

It got the rear bumper, which in turn got the Quarter panel.  It WILL survive

You Jinxed it  Banzai