Datsun Tshirts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omgomgomgomg

So yeah I'm happy today but I don't get to wear them until next week, already slid the hoodie on and oh man is it comfy and will be worn to tatters like my old favourite one that I had to retire this year

IMAG0412.jpg

And they come with these tags with this cute little clothes hanger thingie

IMAG0413.jpg

IMAG0414.jpg

• Like 2

Omgomgomgomg

So yeah I'm happy today but I don't get to wear them until next week, already slid the hoodie on and oh man is it comfy and will be worn to tatters like my old favourite one that I had to retire this year

Whoaaaa!! So happy you like em! :thumbup:  I hadn't seen the 620 and Rising Sun shirts printed yet and this makes me want to get em too lol

Well I already ordered the 610 version on a white shirt :D super excited! Thanks again for grabbing them :w00t:

• Like 1

Wait... So when you order them who do you pay? I thought I was paying you

The Japanese datsun logo is a t-shirt, rising Sun is a long sleeve and the 620 fat boy is on the back of a hoodie. May purchase more later on in a couple paychecks. Not sure

The website I have my designs on prints and ships the shirts and I get a percentage of the sale. So you are still supporting my work :)

And if you would like to suggest an a design feel free!

• Like 1

So, nice painful 12 hr day of work today but I came home to find this

IMAG0468.jpg

Which is always a welcome sight indeed. Woke up the daughter for her nighttime potty visit and put her back in bed, stroll out to the garage to take off my boots and smoke and open my package and lo and behold

IMAG0469.jpg

And again I have to wait until Monday to wear them. Although the grey one is going to a friend so I'll never wear it (much to small for me). Thanks pooter

• Like 3

Won't know until later, it's supposed to be a birthday present but her birthday ain't until next month.

Also I'm buying shirts to replace my closet, bunch of colourful metro shirts that I bought because of ex wife and I kinda liked them at the time but I'm about ready to turn them into work shirts or rags or just toss them due to not liking them enough to keep.

Get me a 620 emblem shirt and I may buy more, though I've already spent more than I should've. I think those are actually 510 emblems on the shirts I got in the last batch

Oh and thanks for the firefly shirt, I was wanting one recently and kinda want another

• Like 1