Northbay Datsun BBQ.........June 24th......it's datlife yo!!!

Busta Nut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a small side job tonight......I'll hit Costco for a pack of drumsticks......

This will probably be the last one this year.......

........I'll be here on some weekends but with the holidays coming up it'll be tough to schedule and I'm sure everyone has their own shit......

• Like 1

I think we are going no dato.... Gonna take my truck at least it's got a tail gate. Anyone going have a rt 510 fender? Hate to get a new one from fotofab just to cut it up to duplicate my flares.

• Like 1

I have the gas money to make this.... just hope this rain is over with by than  :crying: have to figure out why it quit charging on the way home this evening(waterlogged voltage regulator?)  or did it finally decide it wasn't going to charge with that broken stater wire.  must probe tomorrow.

• Like 1

I think we are going no dato.... Gonna take my truck at least it's got a tail gate. Anyone going have a rt 510 fender? Hate to get a new one from fotofab just to cut it up to duplicate my flares.

I will allow this only cuz I feel your pain......

......see ya tomorrow....

I have the gas money to make this.... just hope this rain is over with by than  

There is no rain here......and won't be any tomorrow.....

• Like 1

parts store refused to warranty my alternator again. I guess 5 is their limit on a lifetime warranty part :-( have fun today.

time to updrade to a delcotron no more ford parts on your datsun ...
  • Like 2

time to updrade to a delcotron no more ford parts on your datsun ...

that's funny!

alternator shop here in town will build me a GM 1 wire in a ford housing for $130.  last year I was doing a bunch of improvements to my truck but was able to make it to events.  this year I have only made it to one meet and the year is almost over.  I'm starting to think my truck is anti-social..... :confused:

• Busta Nut changed the title to Northbay Datsun BBQ.........June 24th......it's datlife yo!!!