• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

If there's going to be one I think it should be locked topics...

IBTL

Some shit is too hard to decide if it should be locked. Any iffy General Discussion has a home or a lock.

Retarded posts, derp and some lultz need to be disposed of somewhere rather than locking them all the time. Members only can post irrelevant shit here. Maybe let it roll for some time, and then lock, start fresh. Like flushing the toilet. Repeat. See what Skib thinks/does about it.

JefferyXQ

VonnieGre

Our newest member applicants have been identified as prolific spammers. Their right to associate with real human beings...... has been denied. Please line up to exit, behind the lawyers. No shoving.

• Like 1

Skib and I had a brief conversation about this yesterday.

Then we started talking about datsuns and the conversation became interesting.

Maybe ratsun could use a little more datsun related fuckery.

I like to fuck off as much as the next guy. Lately, it's been less fun, so I work on things to pass the time.

• Like 1

Skib and I had a brief conversation about this yesterday.

Then we started talking about datsuns and the conversation became interesting.

Maybe ratsun could use a little more datsun related fuckery.

I like to fuck off as much as the next guy. Lately, it's been less fun, so I work on things to pass the time.

It's simple, here's an analogy, look at it this way...

My dog does not shit in anyone's yard.

But my neighbor's dog shits in my yard,

and I constantly have to clean up after it.

I ask them nicely to put a short leash on it, or fix their fence.

They may not care, or for whatever reason,

allow it to continue to get out and shit in my yard.

In order to spend more time with my Datsuns,

wouldn't it make more sense to rub dog shit in it's face,

than continue wasting my time cleaning it up every week?

The dog doesn't know any better but the owner does.  Until the dog is properly trained to stay out of my yard the owner is going to have to put up with a stinky dog.

• Like 4

But my neighbor's dog shits in my yard,

and I constantly have to clean up after it.

I ask them nicely to put a short leash on it, or fix their fence.

They may not care, or for whatever reason,

allow it to continue to get out and shit in my yard.

In order to spend more time with my Datsuns,

wouldn't it make more sense to rub dog shit in it's face,

than continue wasting my time cleaning it up every week?

The dog doesn't know any better but the owner does.  Until the dog is properly trained to stay out of my yard the owner is going to have to put up with a stinky dog.

Just shit in their yard.

me-myself-and-irene-poop-scene-o.gif

You wouldn't be the first Canadian.

• Like 2

I figure that fuckery IS going to happen, most of us participate at one time or another, so we might as well have a containment unit for said fuckery. As far as the Louie question goes... seems like a handful of videos isn't very disruptive, but I don't know how much storage that all takes or costs. It's not my dime so I don't make the calls, but I sure as hell don't like the new classifieds.

Comparing people to dogs...

Oh I get it, your dog doesnt shit in anyones yard, not even your own yard since you are anyone, so therefore your dog shits elsewhere, assuming that your dog does indeed shit. I bet your house stinks like shit on the inside...

And as far as owners putting leashes on dogs, sounds good to me! Now if only I had a dog...

• Like 1

I figure that fuckery IS going to happen, most of us participate at one time or another, so we might as well have a containment unit for said fuckery. As far as the Louie question goes... seems like a handful of videos isn't very disruptive, but I don't know how much storage that all takes or costs. It's not my dime so I don't make the calls, but I sure as hell don't like the new classifieds.

You are missing the point. A banned member has no rights or the right to post here. None, Zero. What's so hard to understand about this? Fuckery by members is expected can be stored and then flushed.

• Like 1

Comparing people to dogs...

You are also missing the point Jacob. It's an analogy.... fit the word cat if you want but everyone is more familiar with cleaning up dog shit.

Oh I get it, your dog doesnt shit in anyones yard, not even your own yard since you are anyone, so therefore your dog shits elsewhere, assuming that your dog does indeed shit. I bet your house stinks like shit on the inside...

Is this meant to confuse? NWD has many members that post things out of context and to confuse. By analogy are you saying one of my 'dogs' got out into your yard and took a shit in yours??? Because that, I do care about, and will remedy, fast. My yard (by analogy) is for my dogs to shit in, not your ill trained one.

And as far as owners putting leashes on dogs, sounds good to me! Now if only I had a dog...

Yes, they are a worthwhile investment in time and caring but they are like little kids.

510freak and datzenmike .. don't you guys live relatively close to each other ?

Kind of know each other to eh ? or no ?

Here's an idea :D !

If so .. fire up the bbq .. put some meat on the grill .. wrench ... cruise in the datsuns (take pics) and hash it out !

It makes more sense then to do all of this .... interpretation online ... involving middleman members ... many videos/accounts .... statements ... replys .....pm's .... etc etc etc .... left to stew in the mind about the true meanings...

When in fact all of this could be a 5-15 minute conversation , and possibly history ?

Perhaps both party's willingly pickup the phone if not the rest ?

Sometimes there are people that won't listen to anyone , but that one person that they believe to have been wronged by.

Yes there's two sides to that coin statement above.

I'm not trying to be an ass (really not). This isn't meant to be inflammatory reply at any rate , but a solution to a possible avoidance of a... long-term spring-summer-fall-winter 2014 drama ordeal that could be prevented. (I've already met my personal drama quota already... lol)

Eliminating insomniacs because of these types of affairs/drama isn't going to help one bit , but I do clearly see the point and am sick of seeing this as much as the next member. Stuff boils over and I like the idea of flushing it out though... !

For the record .. your both still cool in my book ... :cool:

It would be nice if Ratsun was the way it use to be years ago... oh well lol.

I've been wrenching on my stuff lately to get a head start on spring , etc.

Bro it out bro's ... bro it out.... we're all good or at least I thought.

• Like 6

I do not post over at NWD anymore. What is said over there I don't give a shit. You have no idea the number of conversations I have had and will NOT be baited into another only to be trolled once again. Lou is banned. Only members may post and are allowed to post here, subject to them not being disruptive, making attacks on other members, trolling etc. If you have dual citizenship at NWD and Rasun leave your bullshit at the door and you are more than welcome. You may not be here for Ratsun but Ratsun will always be here for you.

Be sure to check your gate is closed on the way over.

• Like 5

Alright I understand , and no I wasn't baiting you.

Was offering a possible solution is all nothing more nothing less (no not trolling or making attacks).

I've been a member of hybridz.org , ratsun , zcar , etc etc ,  before I joined NWD's.

I've never left ANY of those sites , but have less activity on some (works better that way for everyone)

I'm only responsible for myself , and myself alone.

:D

I understand analogies. Yours seems to have a hierarchy to it...

And as far as being confusing, not my intentions at all. I was being funny. I took your first line, where you said your dog doesnt shit in anybody's yard. Anybody includes yourself. So your dog doesnt even shit in your yard. Well if its not shitting in the yard, its probably shitting in your house...

I dont care for analogies. So I just try to make tangents to the story to make alternate endings.

• Like 1