Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shitstorm, Fuck-sticks.

Boo-Hoo, Ridgefield. Fucking own it.

I don't read events page. And I don't do FaceSpace either.

Jan. 25th is my youngest's 2nd birthday. Good luck pulling me away from that.

I give no fucks about the weather. Hot. Cold. Wet. Snow. Locusts. No stress. Ever.

And a happy fuck you to you, too.

Being fat makes me feel fat.

dude this post gave me a well needed chuckle. Have fun with your youngests bday, only so many of those and there will be more get togethers in the future

OMG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  an excuse is an excuse.

200.gif

For Christs sake fellas!!@        ,,,,,,,,,, Go through your ladies dressers or whereever she keeps your sac,,,,,,,,, and tell her to put the rubberband under her chin ,, light the damn candles and do what GOD put her on this earth to do.

Your going to talk cars

./

I wish I had an excuse like a woman or kids, if I don't show, I'm just a dick.

Let's see, do I want the freedom to do what I want, or do I want a good excuse not to do what others want me to do? That's a tough one.

• Like 1

Let's see, do I want the freedom to do what I want, or do I want a good excuse not to do what others want me to do? That's a tough one.

I don't have a ton of friends due to my somewhat flaky behavior. Maybe flaky is the wrong word, because I will come pull your catbox of a car out of the ditch at 3am without so much as a complaint, just don't ask me to show up at a bar filled with a bunch of dudes that smell like over perfumed old ladies, with a bunch of shit in their hair, who think it's cool to be at a really shitty dive bar. The closest I will get to that is if I roll a grenade through the door.

Wanting to do something other than mess around at my own area is really so mood dependant. Most of the time, I just want to be left the fuck alone, I'm not much of a pack animal. Took me a while to be okay with that, but, I am.

• Like 4

There is really no good reason to put shit in your hair. Wear purchased scent. Or drink in bars. Live music can get me out. And a bachelor parties. And perhaps a bachelorette party? Other than that, I'll catch up on dishes.

I can be social in just about any situation, but if I'm going to choose to hang out with someone/somewhere, it's because I want to be there. I'm fine with being seen as a dick by people I choose not to hang with. 

I can be social in just about any situation, but if I'm going to choose to hang out with someone/somewhere, it's because I want to be there. I'm fine with being seen as a dick by people I choose not to hang with.

Sounds like me, I can get along with anyone, its just not my first choice.

Being social is just too fuckin much bother and work for me. The very rare time it strikes my fancy and I dive in, later my wife says "dude, what was that???" For the most part being social means play acting you give a shit about other people and their shit lives and for the most part, I do not. Now if there is a term for selective socializing with those who have a similar interests, that might be me on occasion. Do people think me a dick for this behavior? I'm neither good with it or anything else because I never gave it any thought. If anything I save them the bother of knowing me and they can use that time boreing and being bored by someone more deserving.

• Like 1

Being social is just too fuckin much bother and work for me. The very rare time it strikes my fancy and I dive in, later my wife says "dude, what was that???" For the most part being social means play acting you give a shit about other people and their shit lives and for the most part, I do not. Now if there is a term for selective socializing with those who have a similar interests, that might be me on occasion. Do people think me a dick for this behavior? I'm neither good with it or anything else because I never gave it any thought. If anything I save them the bother of knowing me and they can use that time boreing and being bored by someone more deserving.

Ah, clearly I just found my missing brother. Do you have the other half of this amulet?

Dude Fuck excuses. I'm just a dick and I'll straight up tell people I don't want to see them. I have a child I could use as an excuse but in all honesty she really isn't because of my nanny.

I'm just a lazy asshole that hates nearly everyone after a fashion

amen. I like people for very brief interludes but I don't "need" people. now, once in a while I wanna talk cars or guns with another human face to face when they are knowledgeable but damn, so many folks nowadays just want you to listen to them, not have a conversation with them and I have no more patience with them. other folks just don't know squat or lie so much that I can't tolerate them. case in point: my wife's niece has a baby daddy we call "60 cal" because the fat, ignorant sack of crap sat on our couch and told us how he and a friend found a fully automatic, working "60 caliber machine gun" with 5000 rounds of ammunition in a dumpster. Who the f*ck needs people like that in their life!?! it's not that I'm anti-social, it's just that we seem to live in a fucktard nation anymore and it's populated by time burglars and soul vampires!

• Like 1

Hold up guys. To say that someone who enjoys socializing is only "play acting you give a shit about other people and their shit lives" is a subjective rationalization at best. No doubt there are plenty of fucktards like 60 cal, but I've had mind altering conversations with homeless people and circuit court judges alike. Show genuine interest and listen to people's story and every ones and a while you get your hair blown back when you least expect it. I'm genuinely interested in people's "shitty lives", but I'm weird that way.

I like people. I also dislike some people, but that is earned by those individuals. If I truly didn't give a shit about people, I wouldn't be here; I'd be out working on some inanimate object that can't talk or feel. I was taught at a very young age to be selfish and not value others, but have since then been on a quest to unlearn that mindset and discover what it is to truly appreciate others for who they are, not what I can obtain from them. It has been the most enriching journey I've been on, thus far. By far the most rewarding.

• Like 1

Ah, clearly I just found my missing brother. Do you have the other half of this amulet?

Shhh.... they'll think we are the same person.