• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

A few years back, I was in town and was really hungry. My friend points out a Wendy's and I figured, what the hell, it won't kill me. So, I got a burger and fries. About 30 minutes later, we were in an auto parts store and I laid down a fart that was so nasty that it filled up the 5000 square foot building in the matter of a few minutes. Seriously, I am not exaggerating, it was so bad that one of the girls at the counter opened up the doors. I was so guilty, because I was the only one in hysterical laughter and each time it hit someone new and they made a gagging sound, I laughed even harder. Sooo, Wendy's, yaaah.

VJbMzU2.jpg

• Like 1

Met a guy at Oriellys and he said he had a car just like the lizard mobile in his garage ,,, same color and everything , hasn't moved in 10 or more years.. I had him call my phone to get his call back number.. Then  i ran number into google to stalk him .. and the number gets a few hits,,,, one is called ExposingJohns.com,, they have color mugshots to go with personal info,, and there he is :rofl: :rofl:

This is NOT his page as it seems kinda dickish for a website to even do this to the poor bastard.

https://exposingjohns.com/browse/1/washington+

What's prostitution anyway? Trading your body for goods and services? Lots of women have done that to some extent when they marry.  Security, home, money maybe a few compromises so what? That job at the hair salon doing nails wasn't working out anyway. Might as well get the 'best bang for the buck'.