(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

I understand analogies. Yours seems to have a hierarchy to it...

And as far as being confusing, not my intentions at all. I was being funny. I took your first line, where you said your dog doesnt shit in anybody's yard. Anybody includes yourself. So your dog doesnt even shit in your yard. Well if its not shitting in the yard, its probably shitting in your house...

I dont care for analogies. So I just try to make tangents to the story to make alternate endings.

Understood now. Forgive my lack of humor but I got dog shit on my shoes and tracked it in the house. I should have said 'anyone else's yard'.

• Like 2
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

that's where I miss the point, I don't see there being a "war" between NWDatsuns and Ratsun. I see Lou being a relatively harmless jackass and then some random "no I'm not. Yes you are." name calling between other members.

For the record I am on both forum's and seek what I come here for from both of them; advice, camaraderie, and entertainment. Ratsun is more established and has a broader knowledge base however it can seem to be ruled by rather fascistic pricks at times, NWDatsuns is smaller and has less turnover of classifieds and such but has a more egalitarian laid back laissez-faire attitude which can seem to be ruled by nonsensical goofs at times. Concisely, I love cops when they are busting sideshow dickheads and crackhouses, but I hate 'em when they are busting me for jay walking and smoking weed in the park.

I understand both positions on the matter; D-Mike is sick of the shit and trying to contain it, Lou thinks he is fighting for freedom of speech and trololllzz. To use the dog analogy, I would see Lou as more of  a threat if he was piddling all over the house, however, he only piddles on the pee mat that is left out for Ratsun's own puppies. In other words I would prfer the neighbor's cat not come in my house and shit but if he's gonna I'm glad he shit's in the cat box and not the flower pots.

• Like 1

you dont post, but youre more than happy to login on NWD to snoop around and whatnot.. 

when did you become the ratsun police? for fucks sake, guy.. 

have fun lurkin around... 

Ah... the master baiter! I lurk all the time there surely lou sent you over with that. I go there for the beewbs thread, what the fuck did you think? :lol:  Jayden/Jamee are epic in that.

Police? right now I feel like the 'dog catcher'.

• Like 1

You are missing the point. A banned member has no rights or the right to post here. None, Zero. What's so hard to understand about this? Fuckery by members is expected can be stored and then flushed.

Read ten times.

Now another ten times naked.

I don't care if he farts rainbows, not here.

Yea, whatevs.

Traffic is traffic. I visit here, sometimes I even post, OMG. Eh sometimes its just better to help people.

I dont care where people go. ITS THE INTERNET, otherwise known as the wild west.

Mike, I am sorry you cant come over and post due to the replies you will receive. I find that unfortunate.

People will find the information they want one way or another. I mean I have had 3 datsun people call me today regarding fixes to their motors. That is not on either forum, that is just real life.

I will still come over and periodically post in the technical area, because that is where help is needed.

• Like 1

I got several letters of support from some surprising places.   All got this in more or less the same words...

When NWD started I was surprised but then it quickly changed to ... joy? I was happy that finally ratsuners had a choice of where they wanted to be. (maybe fit in, is better?) Tim and Laecon are really good guys but rather than bitch about things at ratsun they DID something truly great. All the eggs shouldn't be in one basket, it gets crowded and some eggs plain don't fit. U-naw? What's said there... I don't give a shit. I joined and posted there as a get away option from ratsun but now I see that it may have seemed I was hovering. Like a parent prying... and that's fine. They're adults... fly free little ones... you don't need us anymore.. :bye:

It's not war between us and NWD, let me be clear.

• Like 1

Yea, whatevs.

Traffic is traffic. I visit here, sometimes I even post, OMG. Eh sometimes its just better to help people.

I dont care where people go. ITS THE INTERNET, otherwise known as the wild west.

Mike, I am sorry you cant come over and post due to the replies you will receive. I find that unfortunate.

People will find the information they want one way or another. I mean I have had 3 datsun people call me today regarding fixes to their motors. That is not on either forum, that is just real life.

I will still come over and periodically post in the technical area, because that is where help is needed.

Well just the same.... if one of my dogs get out of the yard into yours and causes trouble you let me know and I'll neuter it or get rid of it because we need to be good neighbors, should be good neighbors.

the thing thats funny tho, is youre the only one bringing up this "them vs us" aspect of it.. 

ive never sided with anyone.. if you wanna look it at like sides, then feel free. 

im just here to call out the bullshit im seeing.. in general discussion too.. where it says "talk about anything".. 

but i guess thats not the case, since its not a contribution to the forum... 

i though this was a forum for the users. not the admins to run amuck editing posts and covering up messes so they look the way they want em...

guess not..

• Like 2

Well just the same.... if one of my dogs get out of the yard into yours and causes trouble you let me know and I'll neuter it or get rid of it because we need to be good neighbors, should be good neighbors.

that's where the analogy breaks down, Lou is not a dog that is so easily controlled, just because he is a member on another forum doesn't mean that forum's members have any control over his actions.

• Like 1

the thing thats funny tho, is youre the only one bringing up this "them vs us" aspect of it.. 

i though this was a forum for the users. not the admins to run amuck editing posts and covering up messes so they look the way they want em...

guess not..

The editing of Last Friday's fuckery did seem rather contentious and beyond the pale of propriety for an even keeled and unbiased moderator. But we know that Skib is young and prone to rashness and so we forgive him. He may have been drunk as well?

that's where the analogy breaks down, Lou is not a dog that is so easily controlled, just because he is a member on another forum doesn't mean that forum's members have any control over his actions.

Try some peer pressure for once! Try not following him over here and hitting the like button on his troll posts.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

• Like 1

Try some peer pressure for once! Try not following him over here and hitting the like button on his troll posts.

so not just over there for the tits, are ya... 

tisk tisk..

ive never sided with anyone.. if you wanna look it at like sides, then feel free. 

im just here to call out the bullshit im seeing.. in general discussion too.. where it says "talk about anything".. 

but i guess thats not the case, since its not a contribution to the forum... 

guess not..

Don't think I've said us and them in the way you mean.

You never side with anyone? Then why do you care to be here?.

Don't be naive. Course you can't talk about anything, most stuff sure. We have rules about disruptive behavior. If you want to talk shit about Ratsun I suggest you go here... http://nwdatsuns.com/index.php 

but I like his posts, he has a smilar taste in music to me when I was 19.

You guys ever notice how it's a pretty small handful of people that get involved in "these" threads?  That's not a coincidence.  If you like a ratsun banned member, hang out with him somewhere else, no?  I've been permabanned from a forum I really liked.  Guess what, I moved on.  I didn't create aliases to get back on (and certainly didn't make them to troll as if it would help anything).  If I really needed to, I could always go there and browse & search without a membership.  datzenmike does a pretty good job moderating, IMO, on top of a ton of helpful contribution.  That's a lot more than I can say for a moderator on any other forum I've ever been a member of.

• Like 4

The editing of Last Friday's fuckery did seem rather contentious and beyond the pale of propriety for an even keeled and unbiased moderator. But we know that Skib is young and prone to rashness and so we forgive him. He may have been drunk as well?

Who knows, maybe the OP edited it for effect. I'm not about to look too closely. Careful who you blame. You don't like it don't look at it. I think it's in General Discussion 'talk about anything'. It's also locked for now and should slide away.

• Like 1

Ah, the CLASSIFIEDS. They are what they are, for better or worse. I am totally overdrawn of fucks for the classifieds. I must have spent about three weeks of 24/7 helping, making changes explaining adjustments that the mods made. Bottom line, make the best of it or go away.

I have 13 pages of p/m questions from members @ 50 per page since last March. What's that over 600?. Many to solve forum questions or problems. Most for technical answers.

There are 3-4 notification/reports minimum a day with complaints of content to trolling, fights, spam-bots, stuff in the wrong place. So that's at the least 100  a month. 

20-50 new member applications come in a day of which all but 4-5 are dismissed by our 'spam filter'. I go through them all and get about 2 a day that were passed but have a history of spam activity, which I ban. This is easier than finding and erasing 39 spam posts. This happened one morning.

So no, I haven't forgotten why people come here. But in order for them to have fun on a nice clean forum, someone has to clean up their shit and take out the garbage.

• Like 3

I thought because Racecar...

You dont seem over it...

If a frozen turd from an aircraft crashed through your roof, you'd be pretty upset, right?  But everything would be smoothed over once the roof was repaired and the floors cleaned, except that the repair job wasn't 100% and every time it rained you got a small leak in your living room...

so not just over there for the tits, are ya... 

tisk tisk..

You forgot the emoticon... :lol: :lol:  because surely this is a joke. I'm a member there on a public forum. Or are you going to say lighten up mike I was just joking

• Like 1