• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

All you guys bitching about your dads, at least you still have one. Mine died on Sept. 21, 1993 and I miss the hell out of him! Yeah, he wasn't perfect, and loved to compare me to his more successful older son, who is now a damn hermit who has nothing to do with his little brother or his own damn children, so HA! TAKE THAT!

• Like 2

All you guys bitching about your dads, at least you still have one. Mine died on Sept. 21, 1993 and I miss the hell out of him! Yeah, he wasn't perfect, and loved to compare me to his more successful older son, who is now a damn hermit who has nothing to do with his little brother or his own damn children, so HA! TAKE THAT!

Sure,some fathers are ones worthy of missing. 

Some not. 

My daughter was floored when she found out I had a dad. Ha ha ha.

She is 12 and had no idea. My dad is right on par for being involved lol.

Meets a bar fly and tries to be captain save a whore wilst raises other men's kids, forgetting he has some of his own.

Always bought me a used birthday gift within 6 months of my actual birthday. Then asks when was it ha ha ha.

I laugh at the stuff. He is a douche. Good for entertainment.

• Like 1

mine lived withi six blocks of me (in a town of 1100) from the day I was born until I came back from the army at age 19 and spoke to me twice. when I was like 10 he said, "Hi, how are ya?". when I was 19 he caught me at the local gas station in my dress greens and said, "Hey, you look good in those! Call me if you need anything!". I told him, "fuck off!" and he laughed. when my wife asked who he was, I said, "No one important - just my father." In the four years between then and his death I picked up the phones several times to call him but never did. When he died I felt guilty for a while until it dawned on me that he'd had 23 years to do the right thing and never did.

He made me a better dad though because I swore I would never let my two kids do without and I didn't. From conception to graduation I was there for my two and it really doesn't mean a whole lot to them because they never did without. sometimes that irritates me a little but how they hell can they be grateful for what I gave them when they themselves never did without?

• Like 2