• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Super glue instead of stitches? Failhood. Thank you ratsun.

I've done it. It's a temporary fix. Butterfly bandage once you can actually deal with it. The only problem would be no air on the cut for extended time frame. What's the problem?

Dude. Did you put super glue into the wound? That's Failhood. Pinch skin together and glue skin. That's all you should glue. And butterfly bandage when back to civilization. Or order a suture kit and be a badass self stitcher. I have a kit, but have not yet done it on myself. I intend to though. My lidocaine is expired though.

Putting my exhaust back in and it pains me. The thing is crazy rusty. Should I cut off the down pipe, blast it, and paint?? Seems like a bad idea , but fucking rusty ass pipe messing up the theme. I like the stock manifold, so headers are out. So I do need to work with the stock down pipe that brings two to one. I presume making a custom one would be more bs than I want. I don't know. I do know that sound means nothing to me. Quiet is what I want in my muffler, though performance is still a consideration. I'd love muffler recommendations, and suggestions on making the plumbing look right.