• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude hit the hefty, you won't go back, are there any schools for the blind or deaf nearby?

HRH lives in a college town. He has nothing but excuses why he can't get it. 

One of the finest Catholic liberal arts colleges sits smack dab in the middle of Spokane. 

Matt-do you need a wing man? 

:console: < this is not me giving you a hand job.  Maybe should have used... :hug:

Stop whining into your sleeve. Thirty four? Damn!! wish I was.....  Women? Other than the laws there are no rules on age limits. I also despaired and gave up for about 6 or 7 years after a separation. When I was 38 I met a 26 year old. We had a life together and raised her three kids as my own, they are all out in the world successful and married and I have grand kids now. With time now, we eloped and got married just a few years ago and started a new life together. I'm still writing my life story. Hang in there.   

• Like 1

Well thanks Mike, that gives me a little hope.  And yes Keith, I do need a wing man.  I should call my old roommate Buddy seeing as you're in Tri-cities, but I think he was in Yakistan for extended drill training.

Well thanks Mike, that gives me a little hope.  And yes Keith, I do need a wing man.  I should call my old roommate Buddy seeing as you're in Tri-cities, but I think he was in Yakistan for extended drill training.

It really can't be too difficult. Go to a Zags BBall game and follow the doghouse to the bars after. 

Brown Chicken, Brown cow. 

i have had most of my luck  just asking if they want to hook up....

this is after a 4yr relationship.i almost thought i lost it.... granted the first one was more of a lights out type o thing, now im at 6-7 after the fact and all have been great looking with bods to match. except the last one she was 56 and me and a buddy tag teamed her.. passed out at 6am had court at 8 barley made it

now however i could be into something steady just because thats probably what i need 

The best way to get a broad is to have decent looking female friends, get to know their friends. I met my wife through a hot chick I used to hang out with. She told all her friends how I was a legit dude, I had a few to choose from. HRH, dude keep the faith, there's someone out there for everyone.

Be confident. Own that shit.

This is in line with my wisdom.

Meet women in a realm where you are comfortable. If you are the minnow in the crowd, your chances are severely diminished. If you meet a girl in your zone, you can have it.

In a past life, I was a social dancer. Trained, competed, taught, performed, all that. When I went to a jazz show, I could spot that girl who was itching to dance, moved by the music. If I caught her off guard, and gave her a dance, it was generally a done deal.

I'm guessing you guys don't care for dancing/jazz music, and likely expect I'm on fire for doing so, but make the analogy relevant to your hobbies, and it'll ring true. As long as women appreciate your hobbies.

Mike, I like your story. And it makes sense that your the kind of guy to take others under wing, treating them as your own. Your an Oak..

• Like 1