New Datsun admirer here

docaam

Hey guys, been scrolling the forum for few years but never registered till today :)

I have been in Datsun scene for a while, own one S30 two year project, got it form California then shipped to Dubai.

Here is a thread of it on HybridZ forum, car is under going second engine swap from RB25DET to VQ30DET

http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/104889-project-rb-z/

Some pictures of it of a feature.

datsun-240z-7.jpg

datsun-240z-6.jpg

datsun-240z-2.jpg

datsun-240z-18.jpg

datsun-240z-1.jpg

datsun-240z-16.jpg

And recently doing a restoration of 1972 Hakosuka GC10, its still in progress built thread on JNC forum

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23340

Few pics when got it

pufq.jpg

e3au.jpg

jvev.jpg

Now recently got 1966 Datsun 411, VIN no PL411010738, car is getting shipped to Dubai and really looking forward to start building it. Car seems to be on good condition to start with, as of now plans are to just swap the engine to something easier to tune and cruise and a body paint.

a9qv.jpg

zby0.jpg

c97c.jpg

ohdt.jpg

hm7a.jpg

1nr4.jpg

jyw4.jpg

z1vu.jpg

5bjo.jpg

stte.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome and you have a gorgeous S30 !!!! :cool:

Quite the collection you have.

Thanks man

An early PL311 from Ireland?  Interesting to say the least!  Might explain the green painted stripe!

You sure? what makes it PL311 when VIN no says PL411? sorry about that but new to bluebirds 

Holy bawlz, those are sweet rides  :w00t:

Thanks

We have lots of ex and possibly semi current Hybrid members here. Welcome, the more the merrrier. (we don't care, so much, about grammar)

I love the hybridZ forum, without it couldnt have done the Z there is really a lot of information there , but good point about grammar already have three warning for not starting a sentence with a capital letter lol

Sorry, it's a PL411, my fat fingers outraced my mind!

Cool man, Im new to bluebirds, lots of searching and reading to be done if can find for engine and suspension swap

That RB engine swap is sweet! Its the six-cylinder version of the CA18DE, one of the toughest engines Nissan ever made.

Its really tough but then here they break a lot not sure how people call it reliable, all my friends who have RB25/26 70% of the year car is in workshop for one or another thing. But when running its damn good.

Ha I meant the CA is tough to about 350 HP with stock parts. When modded, not so reliable.

thanks man we dont have that many CA but more SR here or better to say more RB/2JZ here.

Love the S30 :thumbup:  Can I have the RB25DET??

And are you having these cars shipped from the states??

Yeah from states, this and S30 both from california, hakosuka got it from Japan.

I did put up everything for sale, you are just a year late lol, its in California now, was a good deal as in the end it went with engine, gear, mounts, ECU, radiator and intercooler etc everything.

http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/111196-fs-rb25det-neo-with-mounting-gearbox-and-extra-stuff/

"Fish" in Greek "Iktheos", adopted by early Christians as "I" Ieasus, "K" Kristos, "THEOS" God. A furtive mutual sign of brotherhood among early converts.

:thumbup:

thanks man we dont have that many CA but more SR here or better to say more RB/2JZ here.

Yeah from states, this and S30 both from california, hakosuka got it from Japan.

I did put up everything for sale, you are just a year late lol, its in California now, was a good deal as in the end it went with engine, gear, mounts, ECU, radiator and intercooler etc everything.

http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/111196-fs-rb25det-neo-with-mounting-gearbox-and-extra-stuff/

:thumbup:

Guess I should visit HybridZ more often..

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Holy crap what is the paint code on that s30? That is one of the coolest colors I have ever seen

Its a mix of Lamo Aventador gun metal and Porsche Cyanne gun metal, used the aluminium flakes from lambo shade, its nice changes from light to dark in sunlight depends where you looking from.