The New Guy

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be honest nothing wrong with any of the heads except the 210 L16 should just stay on a  stockL16 to keep it running.

The round or square don't matter really to me Long as the exhaust seals it.  key is Matchporting the intake at least if you have a 1.5 Intake manifold.

Car looks nice.

Be honest I don like hearing of updates if anyof us fixe something.

when getting a head from somebody sometimes best to get it pressure cked. or just keep a head as a spare from a known motor you had before

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

When do you guys get to build a Datsun for Dad? 3 Datsun family, shit should be 3 Datsuns in every family

James, I fully agree.  Lets make that happen!!!

Before we do that, I'll need a 5 speed for the 69, wind shield wiper arms and front grill.  I'm placing my order early James!!!!  We missed the last meet in Eagle Rock!!  As you know.  And now that the boys are driving I'll pull up a chair and have multiple beers with you cuz I know they will get me home.  HA!!!!  Best thing ever to have all your kids driving.

That stock 4 speed has the L20b just screaming on the freeway!  Must fix that before we make the hour drive to Eagle rock.

James, PM me or text me.  I'd like to know if you can help me out with the parts.......Oh, and 2 more 510's please!!!!!!!!!!!!!