Project Trubo... 2.3 Turbo Swap

MOTO

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, Here is a picture of the inside of the cab where the harness comes through. I need some advice on a few things from here. You see, a previous owner cut holes in the side of the cab behind the doors. It looks like there were vents covering these holes at one point (see picture). I don't know if I should find some vents to cover the holes again, or maybe just weld a steel plate behind the hole and bondo her up? there is already about 45 pounds of bondo on the truck, roof, sides... ect. Is this factory, or did someone beat poor Trubo up? Also, the screw in the dash (see picture) are not wanting to come out. I have tried several different tools (ratchet with a Phillips bit, angle drivers and pliers) and it refuses to cooperate (see picture). Getting this dash out would really help in mounting the ecm, pedals and covering the endless amount of holes in the firewall... Thanks for any info/ input. 

14002610518_95c5f7f950_z.jpgIMAG0247 by thoreid0703, on Flickr

14166114386_4d7e0fb437_z.jpgIMAG0246 by thoreid0703, on Flickr

14002621230_035d9ecae3_z.jpgIMAG0249 by thoreid0703, on Flickr

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...