'69 Datsun 510 // some four door love..

Wow another great 510! Man the Datsun gods love you! Looks like no rust. So straight, other than the trunk. Vinyl roof. Man IDK what you bought it for, but stick a cheap L-motor in there, polish it up and get it on www.bringatrailer.com . I need interior shots ASAP.

Does the chrome trim travel along the rear QP? I've not seen that before.

• Like 1
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. it has BMW flag mirrors so that's a solid couple hundred bux there.

I remember seeing that post.. this thing was stolen and stripped if I remember right?

Yup. Weird though, they just took engine and trans, gas tank, and seats. Just overall random stuff. Guy went home for lunch, parked it in front of apartment, came downstairs an hour later, and it was gone. Poor guy. Funny, his mechanic that worked/maintained the car is also a friend of mine. Small world. 

Wow another great 510! Man the Datsun gods love you! Looks like no rust. So straight, other than the trunk. Vinyl roof. Man IDK what you bought it for, but stick a cheap L-motor in there, polish it up and get it on www.bringatrailer.com . I need interior shots ASAP.

Does the chrome trim travel along the rear QP? I've not seen that before.

Thanks! Just got lucky with this one. I didn't pay a whole lot for the car. Chrome trim? Hrmm.. no I don't think so, I've actually haven't spent too much time on the car. Quick wash, cleaned the inside out, and tucked it away for now. And I also actually have a spare KA24DE from my old car that may or may not go in this car. Just glad I have a home for it before it gets butchered into pieces

• Like 2

that car looks clean 

i just caught up on your thread and have never seen that type of water pump 

great to see all the pics with your posts 

keep it up your doing great 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i bet ...everyone wants to give it to anthony ... u guys hid it from me when we were in the bay area or those mirrors would have been in my carry on ... headed north .. 

They wanna give it to me cuz I Bust Nuts like no ones business.........

......................You spelled my name wrong jerk...... :poop:

.............and you're NEVER getting my mirrors!! :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 1

cool find on the 510 hope you get it going soon

I don't know whats so speceal about the water pump did I miss something?140$$$$$

Some 68 and early 69's are different and include a mechanical clutch drum mechanism. If you want to stay true to factory, you rebuild. Not going to find one for sale anywhere.

They wanna give it to me cuz I Bust Nuts like no ones business.........

......................You spelled my name wrong jerk...... :poop:

.............and you're NEVER getting my mirrors!! :rofl:  :rofl:

dude Microsoft and apple both auto correct your name .. u know we covered this years ago and i do my best ... sometimes my tech gets he best of me 

• Like 1