"You are not allowed to visit this community"?

I signed up today to post up some Advan A3A wheels for sale or for trade. 

I logged back into my account to check the status and I get this message:  "You are not allowed to visit this community"?

I posted all the pertinent details with hi res pictures and all my information filled in?

My username is 94EGCoopey. 

Even read the rules, YES, not a forum newb. I didnt see anything about a post count or dues etc etc.

Can anyone tell me why  I am "not allowed to visit this community"?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thats a warm welcome guys. 

Um.. Just because I drive Honda's doesnt mean I do not have a Datsun? How do you think I got the wheels in the first place?

I also have a '89 S13 w/ a CA18DET. 

But thanks for being judgemental. 

And I think someone should make an amendment to the rules and add the post rule. I searched the FS section and the Rules prior to posting with no mention of such rule. 

Anywho, I dont mind posting as I have already found two topics to my liking, older datsuns and hotwheels thread. :)

• Like 7

C'mon you jackasses, it's the day after Christmas!!  As much as it might have looked like Honderp peddling wares in the username, dude has an interest and hasn't written a big FU in the post despite the less than welcoming comments.  He addressed it in a logical manner and even has an S13.

I agree, there should be a big red banner (pun intended) saying you must have XXX posts in order to use the classifieds.

Welcome to Ratsun.  

• Like 8

I like the Hot Wheels!

Anyhow...

I thought they removed the post count rule??

Welcome to Ratsun, 94eg. It's pretty cool, after the initial hazing from some of the members. You've already got a leg up, for showing you have thick skin. Post some pics, and you'll win us all over.

Pssst... look, a Honda thread...

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/58555-civic-si-ep3-hatch/?do=findComment&comment=1006835

• Like 2

well I see atleast one nice welcome. 

although I do own Honda's, my heart lies in a NIssan. I was hours away from owning a Roadster. Sadly, I missed the opportunity. 

Here is a EG Hatch I was building and then the current build. 

as you can see, I am not a run of the mill forum asshat nor the "norm" Honda owner. I do possess forum etiquette and my cars are not eBay built per say.. ;)

8412523412_081fc719a0_c.jpg

Teal and Gray car were both mine. Grey car was K20 Turbo. 

http://www.carolinahondas.com/multimedia/164551-tonight-under-lights.html

This is my current build.

http://www.carolinahondas.com/multimedia/169660-last-samurai.html

• Like 1

Ill dig up some pictures of the slut. 

Also use to own a badass mx6 Cressida Slammed on old school Hammers and S13 suspension. Also owned a badass SR5GTS AE86 slammed on S13 Suspension and old school Iron Crosses. 

Ill dig up some of my previous cars. I think you guys will like em. Gimme a few mins and Ill see what I can turn up.

• Like 1

Welcome bud. Forgive the crusty old farts but you have to understand, there have been too many of 'Fly by' parts posters and bots trying to get to buy their junk and even 'legit' JDM parts for sale only to turn out to be scams. I for one do not hate any type of car, just stupid people that should be strung from their balls for committing such acts of car cruelty. Post some pic's of the slammed Cress and the AE86, if you built them right, you'll welcomed here faster than a fat man love's cake.

Anywho, your story of a AE86 with a S13 suspension intrigues me, please do tell and post pic's!

• Like 3