Your wifes DUR moments!

I was tightening the U bolts on my truck with a long Johnson bar. Rusty tight. Arm got tired so tried several other positions. It was so tight it made a snapping sound. BOOM punched myself in the nose! Hurt to smile for over a week.

been there done that 

and man it hurts 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf happened to this thread. It's about stupid wife and girl moments. Get back in track.

Dan it was derailed by a stupid Fri night troll moment and some help sat.

I miss coming here and hanging out.

I need the attention.

I know, I'm so pathetic I have to troll.

Here's to the Idaho twins. For de ollz

Also hit up Friday night were...

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/59360-son-of-insomniacs/page-9

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/59447-late-intro/page-2

I sure hope POST TIT(s) is ok. I try to keep this rolling straight ahead....

• 1 month later...

I have some words of advice. If you're out of town and your gal asked you about the oil in her car....The absolute WRONG thing to say is "just top it up, I will change it when I get home." Because she WILL top that fucker up. Seriously, until it comes up level with the oil cap.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

So, I'm without grid power for a few weeks due to the Hurricane that fucked up my area.  So I'm running a generator to do important shit like shower, and fill tubs and sinks and grind coffee.  But since my house has catchment water (yes all water supplied by rain in a 10,000G tank) I need power to pressurize the water to my house.  So I have the generator running, I'm taking a shower, covered in soap (please don't close your eyes), and the pump stops.  Fuck.  "honey, go restart the pump" (oops).  Around five minutes later she is yelling, in pain, and pissed off.  Okay.  Get my towel, go see what the fuck.  Her head is all fucked from walking under the house and hitting a floor joist.  She couldn't restart the pump so she checked the breaker panel and saw one breaker was off.  So she switched it on.  Okay, I hope you know what breaker that was.  It was the main, and she had just been sending 10,000watts into a grid that was fucked.  poles laying the the road, wires fallen all over, etc.  And I'm in the shower wondering why the hell the generator is running so hard.  God knows what/who was getting that juice...

But, no ambulances, nor firetrucks to my street so I am considering myself lucky.  

Oh, pump seems fucked though and I still have soap all over.  

• Like 1

OK my wife and I been together for over 10 yes now. Within the first couple months of us dating I rode with her in her car to auto zone. Long story short she turned left into the road going to auto zone, then turned immediately left into auto zone parking lot right over the 8" curb. I looked at her and said the turn in is up there, she looks at me and says ,"what? You've never done that before.?" I took that as she does this all the time and if only ridden with her driving another 2-3 times in 10 years. Women and driving, hmmmmmm.

My ex wife had plenty of durr moments. I put a 6 foot long katana on top of the tv at one point and it took her minimum of two weeks before she realized it was there. At which point she asks me how long it had been there and after I told her all she could say was "huh"

Burnt water one time. Next attempt at making spaghetti I get hollered at (i was upstairs showering I think" for help. Come downstairs to find a large pot of water that she had up to the rim with water after putting the noodles in and she was freaking out because she couldn't lift it and didn't understand why it had been overflowing when it was boiling.

My wife of 18 years has definitely had some derps. The most memorable is about 10 years ago when I had my  1997 Firebird Formula. LT1 V8, souped up differential with 4:10 gears, built transmission with shift kit, all HD parts, and a 3000rpm stall converter, etc. It made over 400hp, quite a difference from the 275 it made stock. She NORMALLY could drive the snot out of it, but this one time... I dunno what happened? It was parked backed in on a downhill slope in front of the empty (thank god) apartment next door. Somehow she THOUGHT she shifted it into drive, but put it into reverse instead, then while it was slowly rolling backwards downhill, she thought she had better floor it! Jumped the curb, over the sidewalk, bulldozed the bushes, and into the bay window which was instantly flipped into a reverse bay facing the living room! No broken glass, no damge to the framework or siding, it was just pushed it in. It looked like it was made that way! And no damage to my car except brown paint from the building, which I buffed off. We never said sh!t to the landlady either! They assumed the Mexicans who had recently moved out were to blame!

• 2 months later...

Well, I guess I am lucky. My wife of 30 years has gotten adept at pulling me out from deep in the "durp" moments.

Many moons back I had just finished doing a B210 freshen up, 5 spd conversion, new interior, new carpet, etc. Part of this weekend splash was some nice aluminum wheels. I was quite stoked. Jumped into my upgraded B and as I accelerated hard away from my on looking wife all four wheels came off...I still get to work on my Datsuns, BUT the wife or one of my adult kids sorta quiz me afterward to help me clear up the gas in my brain.

Lol