Your wifes DUR moments!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Farmer are you still there?

I understand you posted the contents of a private message you and I had on Ratsun over at NWD??? Could I ask your permission to post them here? Well, they are .... private.

what does this mean? 

i can do whatever i so choose with the data the PMs i get from anyone.. 

whether i choose to keep them private is my option.. 

go ahead and post what i said in that same PM.. matter of fact i could if you want me to? 

• Like 1

what does this mean?

i can do whatever i so choose with the data the PMs i get from anyone..

whether i choose to keep them private is my option..

go ahead and post what i said in that same PM.. matter of fact i could if you want me to?

I suppose you can do what you want with the contents. But who will want to tell you something private now???? Knowing you could blab it all over or use it against them??? Smooth move.

Go ahead. You'll see the 'fuck you' comment in it's proper context. It's nothing like what you portrayed 'over there'. Supporting a troll here is the same as being one. I don't care what you do over there, it's like Vegas.

ummm ...has anyone worked on their engine or datsun today ?

Could be the cure for quite a few things.

I mean this is about datsuns , meets , events , parts swapping , info exchanging , troubleshooting and all that right ?

:D

I pulled my L28et out of the black yesterday (down pipe was being a bische after soaking + heat later on = no bueno)

12005914256_d17c348dfc_c.jpg
022 by 71240z, on Flickr

am waiting on other parts for my L28et out of the copper to assemble the short-long block.

Changed the oil on 3 cars today (durr durrr).

And since I don't have a wife (fairly close 2 times :rolleyes:) I will tell a dumb story about myself.

I once hooked up the battery to my truck ... backwards one time ... lol durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fried = ECU , Starter solenoid , voltage regulator , possibly efi relay , and obviously battery...

replaced all and did trouble shooting then things were good to go !

that's my durrr moment to keep things on topic :) .

:cool:

• Like 2

Oh stupid moments of ourselves?

Q likes to tell people this story about me.:

Doing the engine swap on Minty and we had the trans removed and 30ft away in the garage. We went to push the car back into his driveway and I asked him if the car was in gear since it was a little hard to push. He looked at me like an idiot and walked into the garage, switched the trans to neutral and walked back... "yep, cars good to go!" I felt like an idiot... didnt even remember we had the trans removed and it didnt matter :rofl:

• Like 3

Oh stupid moments of ourselves?

Q likes to tell people this story about me.:

Doing the engine swap on Minty and we had the trans removed and 30ft away in the garage. We went to push the car back into his driveway and I asked him if the car was in gear since it was a little hard to push. He looked at me like an idiot and walked into the garage, switched the trans to neutral and walked back... "yep, cars good to go!" I felt like an idiot... didnt even remember we had the trans removed and it didnt matter :rofl:

hahahaha :rofl: ... I've done that :thumbup: .... I did the same thing with a motorcycle just last weekend through dirt (couldn't tell what gear it was since it had been sitting + old school + I'm not a bike guy) :blink: ... :lol:.... man that front rotor was clean after I saw it was slightly dragging .. then started working after the fact when no moar pushing was required ... :lol:

Isnt the point of private messages to be private? :confused:

I suppose so.

You know supporting a fellow NWD member is fine over there. But that member over there isn't a member of any standing here so leave it there. This is Ratsun and low tolerance for trolls or their minions.

I was tightening the U bolts on my truck with a long Johnson bar. Rusty tight. Arm got tired so tried several other positions. It was so tight it made a snapping sound. BOOM punched myself in the nose! Hurt to smile for over a week.

• Like 2

I was tightening the U bolts on my truck with a long Johnson bar. Rusty tight. Arm got tired so tried several other positions. It was so tight it made a snapping sound. BOOM punched myself in the nose! Hurt to smile for over a week.

Oh sh#$ :blink: :D

I did something similiar .. taking off driveline bolts on the zxt to position it up on the tow dolly ... 14mm's .... I doubled up the wrench's and it was somewhat tight to get them off (clearance + room + etc) .... as I was pulling slightly impatiently .... I heard it start to give .... then *BAM* .... took my fist and lower wrench in the mouth .... felt funny for a few days , but oddly enough no pain :D . ...... durrrrr ... I knew better than to pull from that angle .... hehe :D