Know this color???

HAM8URGER

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaand I can't load it on here with my phone. Well done forum creators for not supporting photo uploads *clap clap*

I'll load it onto the Ratsun.net Facebook page

Screenshot_2015-12-04-11-29-02_zpsh3qrf0

Looks like the problem is you cause all I use is my phone, just like alot of other people on here.

There are pinned instructions read them, or maybe ask for help, but I guess as a millennial being condescending and whinnying then stamp your feet and going to Facebook is a more expected result. **clap, clap**

Well done for loading a random unrelated photo. I know how to load photos from photo sharing sites and do all the code to put it into a post. I'd rather not go through all that BS and just be able to hit a button, select the photo from storage, upload it, and then hit post. One day it will happen and forums such as this one will be all the better from it.

Well first you say you can't now you say you can, but don't want to.

Really though it prettymuch is as easy as you want it to be if you have actually tried. There is no need to "do all the code" just copy and paste from the photo bucket storage.