Paul walker meet

its-dat510

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell no. It's gonna be a bunch of honda dorks. And they are saying like 5K people on facebook are going. So if 5K say they are going then that means that another 2-3K Plus their passengers, So That's over 10K dumb asses in one place at one time.

And you will have to park down the street somewhere, Then you come back to get your car and it's either gone or parts missing.

I'll just watch the news at 10PM.

• Like 5

^ you guys must be married, or old farts ... or both. :rofl:

If I was in the area - I would go - mainly to check out women that show up (not any of the guys or their cars) B)

Both. :rofl:  Fuck I have kids his age.

• Like 2

haha not to be F'd up but why are you scared of your datsun getting parts stolen im pretty sure that theres guna be cars way more expensive than datsuns that might catch peoples attention more not to be rude just saying  :devil:

Well not so much the parts getting taken. More like the whole car. Yeah there will be some bad ass cars for sure. I'm more worried about the traffic than anything else. Plus I'm an old fuck..I get grumpy on Sunday's 

• Like 3

not too long ago there was a "jdm meet" , it was all hondas and mustangs, i was the only datsun, everyone was pretty immature and burning out etc, so i decided to leave, but before i left, the cops decide to give me a ticket for no front license plates, out of all ppl there they choose to bust me, i was just standing around being entertained by the others immaturities, learned my lesson.

anyways my venting is because i went by yesterday and the same type of crowd was out there, most had rip paul walker on their windows

• Like 1

I went, it was nothing like that. Really well organized by the CHP and the local police departments. They made the crash site street a one way street so everyone one was able to drive by the crash site. It flowed real well it went from 4 lanes to 3,2 then 1 lane. After you drove by the police were detouring you elsewhere to free up traffic. You were also able to park at a walmart which was about a long industiral block away and walk there. They had movie cars there, and a huge banner to sign a farewell. But for the most part no real idiots there. Every type of car as well, not jus Hondas. If anything less than 30% were Hondas when I was there.

• Like 1

I went, it was nothing like that. Really well organized by the CHP and the local police departments. They made the crash site street a one way street so everyone one was able to drive by the crash site. It flowed real well it went from 4 lanes to 3,2 then 1 lane. After you drove by the police were detouring you elsewhere to free up traffic. You were also able to park at a walmart which was about a long industiral block away and walk there. They had movie cars there, and a huge banner to sign a farewell. But for the most part no real idiots there. Every type of car as well, not jus Hondas. If anything less than 30% were Hondas when I was there.

I did see a blip on the news and was suprised at the cars I saw. But you know me Carlos. I'm a grumpy old fuck so the traffic would have pissed me off.