Blue Lake 2014 (30th year)

danfiveten

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i had my 4 door there lol, i just dont get to register since im the head judge.  Last year i had both 4 doors there to.  If i could enter to win i would, but saddly i cant (people look down on a judge who wins LOL)

Also we had around 210 cars, we had about 25 come in and leave and os on throughout the day, but had 2 people tell me they counted between 205- and another 230, so im just going to put at a soft 210, which makes me VERY happy for our 30th year.  We have dedicated members to put this show on for so long, and some amazing attendees to keep us going this long.  And to the 60 people that registered...THANK YOU, you have ensured ANOTHER year of Blue Lake. Last year we only had 30ish register, so that doubled this year, and some donated to the donation box for next year that didnt have cars to register.  So thank you for supporting your show.   Next year will be fun, my medication wore off near the end and as soon as i got home i passed out on the couch due to my back and leg killing me.   Great day has come to a close. 

Thanks man, we may be only 1 day, but its a rockin 1 day lol.   I just always feel like i cant get away from the registration desk area, with going over judging, and then everyone wanting to talk, i get to walk and look at cars maybe once if im lucky.  So i dont even know all of who showed up untill i see pictures lol. 

where's the pics?

I did go......at about 9:30.....only about 5 cars there.  Left, planning to come back a bit later, but didn't make it.  I guess I'll plan on going around 11 next year if you guys in Seattle aren't even meeting up until 10 to drive down.  Oh well.