Blue Lake 2014 (30th year)

danfiveten

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to help clean up, but would be fun to all Mob over, just rd dont start till 6, and we end 3-3:30

Perfect, the rest of us can go have a "gentleman's lunch" over at the Acropolis.

• Like 2

The roadsters have never stopped but this year (from what i hear)  they are inviting the owners of 73(?) and older Datsuns to join them again.  Probably to encourage younger crowd to help with feeding ,, diaper changes and what -not when they stop.

cuz their old

• Like 4

Any info on this??

All I find is a bunch of roadster shit.......those roadster bastards.....(shaking fist in the air)

All i got is hearsay ,, as the roadster sites (or any sites for that matter)  don't mention anything but it being a roadsters meet. And i'm roaming the internet now that schools out,, most of the day..  Maybe ask it in general discussions,, as it isn't anywhere near the weirdest topic ever started. 

free bump

The initial post on the 311s site mentions that they 'would like to recognize other great Datsun's of that era' and there are also classes for '67 and earlier as well as '68 through '73 non-Roadster entries. They haven't gone to great lengths to let the rest of the Datsun community out there know, but it looks as though anything up to '73 would be welcome for registration. I really doubt they'd complain too much if someone showed up in a '74 or later but, at least at this point, they don't have a class set up for later vehicles.

http://www.311s.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20934#p182930

http://mtshastaroadstermeet.311s.org/roadster-classes.html

• Like 2

I should show up in a 76' just to ruffle their feathers.

We should carpet bomb them with 620s ,, then and only then would we know the real truth.

Operation linebacker 20 -14

and so Dan won't start yelling at us

BLUE LAKE 2014  August 10th

10:00 am - 3:30 pm

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Well we had our last meeting before the show.  Remember people bring some money and register this year, its what keeps the show going so we can keep putting it on year after year. Participate. Win a award, you may think your car is not worthy of winning something, but we have professional judges, so let them be the judge of that ;).

Weather should be great, and another fun day of Datsuns, Nissans, And Infinitis.  

• Like 1