Blue Lake 2014 (30th year)

danfiveten

haha! q-tip, where do you live in Tacoma? Let's meet up before blue lake and drive down. Half the fun is the drive there!

Basically right where the 5 and 512 meet. 

Im hoping to attend this year since I missed it last year. I wont know until a few weeks out to know when I can get the date off from work. Im getting the car ready just in case. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I attended Canby this year and had to leave my Datsun at home. I'd really like to make it to Blue Lake this year!

I'd like to meet up with any Puget Sound guys and convoy down there. Hamuck, are you going?

We might go ,, we can really only make 1 event a month as,  whoever stays home for the weekend takes care of the youngest.. Get yer shit dependable ,, there is usually convoy down and there is usually a convoy back.  Might be different rollers in each as the curmudgeons leave about the time of the drawings and the mellowers stay till they are told to please just leave..

Traffic coming north as far south as Vader can be bumper to bumper on Sundays in August so have your cooling system up to snuff for sure.

Markie Mark and the funky 510 ,,,, i sent you a PM about summer jam

Well we definatly need mroe 510's to show up, i feel like most of the 510's show up to canby now, and we get everything else LOL.   And some of u wagon and 4 door guys to register, we get 2 doors regestring, and then no wagons or 4 doors and have no awards to give out to them.    Look forward to having you guys show up, i cant believe  this will be our 30th year, ive been part of blue lake as long as i can remember, can never imagine a year without it.  This show means alot to me because its been apart of my life, so look forward to seeing everyone there for our big year.    Hell weve lasted through some peoples 4-5 marriages LOL

We used to have people make longer trips than that, back in the days when people would drive super long distances for shows when there were only blue lake and shasta. Now we got so many good shows in so many areas alot of people dont have to do the long car trips just to go to a datsun show.  I remember when shasta was the only show in cali pretty much, and blue lake was the only one for up here, then canadas show for up there.   We are so lucky nowadays with how many shows there are. 

• Like 1

We used to have people make longer trips than that, back in the days when people would drive super long distances for shows when there were only blue lake and shasta. Now we got so many good shows in so many areas alot of people dont have to do the long car trips just to go to a datsun show.  I remember when shasta was the only show in cali pretty much, and blue lake was the only one for up here, then canadas show for up there.   We are so lucky nowadays with how many shows there are. 

I don't know of any Datsun only events in Cali....... :huh:

......................................................please enlighten me :)