Blue Lake 2014 (30th year)

danfiveten

So just posting it up, in August of 2014 we will have our 30th year of the Blue Lake Datsun/Nissan show.  Cant believe this is our 30th year, ive been part of the show since i was a lil kid, so just hard to believe its been going on for so long.  We have another great show planned this year as we usually do.  I know most of you enjoyed the vinyl people that came, so im going to try and get them to come back again this year. I really look forward to seeing everyone there, and any feedback or ideas people want to contribute to the thread.  We also have our clubs monthly meetings every 3rd sunday at Stark Street Pizza off of stark street and 205 at 2:30pm if you want to come.  

And i really want to say thank you to everyone. Our show has gone on 30 years because of all the great Datsun Owners that love coming out to great shows. We do these shows for you guys, not for us, and i think truthfully that the West coast has some of the greatest Datsun shows around, hell the greatest Import shows around.  We are very lucky over here to have so many groups that put on great shows so that we have busy summers :). But we are even more lucky to have great supporters that support all these great shows, we cant do it without you guys.  

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not been but 2014 is the year to go. 10 August 2014. Ok.

More info on event? Location? Camp/ No Camp?

http://goo.gl/maps/aC2MX

No camp,, not sure there is camping even close to this park,,  but it is Oregon so probably a short drive you would find a scenic/quiet campground.

one day event

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

will Ron be there with his SA-WEEEET Testarosa dime? That guy told me how much he has contributed to the event since the beginning and all without asking for any credit or even a bag of chips. You guys are lucky to have such a dedicated and selfless coordinator involved in your event. Here's to Ron!

member_of_year1.jpg

just in case you somehow missed his DOPE ride

testorosa.jpg

Will likely attend. I stopped by last year for about 30 minutes (we happened to be visiting portland and Blue Lake was on the way home) for a quick viewing.

My mom is the owner of The Great Northwest Ice Cream Company. You can find her scooping cones down at the Portland Saturday Market next to the fountain. Maybe i'll bring a few tubs of the stuff.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

So those that said they can help judge in pm's to me, we have our last meeting before the show on July 20th, if you could please come to our club meeting i would appreciate it. Its at stark street pizza, 2:30-3:30 or whenever we all feel like leaving.  If you need directions, pm me. Thanks :)  And cant wait for august 10th for our show, 30th year is a big one for us, we hope to have a few more years left in us for all the great datsun lovers here in the awesome PNW.   

I attended Canby this year and had to leave my Datsun at home. I'd really like to make it to Blue Lake this year!

I'd like to meet up with any Puget Sound guys and convoy down there. Hamuck, are you going?