Don't hate on me ..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John, my (a**) hat goes off to you.  You have done what I have never been able to acomplish when I worked for the "company" (Hense no longer there)...You Sir, are my Hero...  Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family=)

I had a 240z in the mid 90's.

Rusted out floor pans, front fenders hanging on with wire and bondo, (ive muricanised the description for you guys :).

It went like a cat that had its asshole scrubbed with sandpaper and doused with methalayted spirits!

Almost as fun as the (many) 510's ive owned.

p.s. cool video!!!

• Like 1

Thanks Guys.

I put the( don't hate on me ) In there cause I know how Ratsun can be sometimes.  But I'm glad that at this point you all like it.

It took these guys all day.  like 8 hrs to shoot this. For 3 minutes of video. They left out so much cool stuff. But no biggie.

I guess we would all get bored after 3 minutes anyway.

Who fuckin cares,we're the cops when you need them doing donuts and shit speeding they should lock your ass up for that.hahahahahaha

So they finally finished the editing ha,looks good I like the fact that when they show the close up of you shifting your arm and hand has like fat in it, it jiggled.lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You know I love you.

• Like 1

Who fuckin cares,we're the cops when you need them doing donuts and shit speeding they should lock your ass up for that.hahahahahaha

So they finally finished the editing ha,looks good I like the fact that when they show the close up of you shifting your arm and hand has like fat in it, it jiggled.lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You know I love you.

This is why I said don't hate on me. I knew there would be at least one ass hat that would say something STUPID. Guess what your the first ass hat.

Even after you spent a $100K on that little 521 You and your fat hands will never be able match that shit.

• Like 2

This is why I said don't hate on me. I knew there would be at least one ass hat that would say something STUPID. Guess what your the first ass hat.

Even after you spent a $100K on that little 521 You and your fat hands will never be able match that shit.

Listen here ASS hat  i got less then 100000.00 in my truck,i cant wait till i see you,so i can take a shit on you.lol 

Very nice video John. 

The Z looks killer, and it's great the way they had some shots of you making parts.

You're my hero, Bro :thumbup:

How did you like the shot of the longchamps. Pretty cool I thought.

I have sat by and read many, many postings from someone that hopes to one day be known for something. I knew He couldn't resist posting negatively on this thread as You KNEW that He would. On another thread He couldn't help but post wondering why You are a legend. I will now say it........... Legends are chosen by OTHERS, not earned by $$$ or weight lifting, wearing rediculious looking shorts and self posting more than anyone else. These people in time fade away and actually are not remembered at all. Legends, such as Yourself, will live on for accomplishments because they are recognized by others, not trying to stand out grabbing attention. Style versis substance. John, You GOT style ! ! !

Thanks Mike.

I don't think he means anything by it, He's just giving me shit.