Datsun 510 might be making a comeback

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3100 lol ... it can be bulky but stop with all the transformers sharp weird directionless body lines to try and make it sporty ... one of the favorite things about a 510 body line is that it doesn't say look at me ... or hey over here .... its just subtle and it lets its performance do its talking ..... I don't want a car that looks like a fucking toaster and a doll house had a baby

I wanna say this one time .... I hate dodge but they are the only ones who took a classic car and built a essence of what it was .......the Camaro ... ugly visionless fail .. the mustang .. well it was ugly to begin with .... u wanna take something and not take away from what it was.... but Nissan just skull fucked the 510 and built that shit wagon ... like I said I hope the concept is far from production ......this is the problem when car companys are run and designed by college grads and not car people .. they steal ideas and try to hard till they come up with this shit .. .its fucking garbage .....total disrespect to the brand and the essence of the 510

• Like 3

They should make one that they deliver to your backyard already half torn apart and dented. Then have a distributor that just doesn't stock the parts it didn't come with,,,, like the originals.

Options could include whether it is left in a field or under trees for a year before delivery.

• Like 3

They should make one that they deliver to your backyard already half torn apart and dented. Then have a distributor that just doesn't stock the parts it didn't come with,,,, like the originals.

Options could include whether it is left in a field or under trees for a year before delivery.

That's the best thing I've read out of both the threads on this car.

• Like 1