Benjammin's 1973 620 KA24DE & Restomod build thread

BenJammin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BlackBird620, on 02 Dec 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:snapback.png

Good for you. Btw, this is not a brag thread about how low I could go (otherwise I would have just bagged it like everyone else does)... just sharing what I did and where I ended up. So did you remove some leafs , flip some, or de-arch ?

EDIT: Dude I just measured 20" from the ground and the tape is only about 3/4 up the side of my rims... are we sure we are talking about the same thing here?

Picture+727.JPG

You're running much bigger tires than I am and not really bragging anyone else that's that low static good for them I hate it that's why I'm raising it up

Ben:

I really like your vision for this truck. Sent you a PM, but a few things I hope you might post about:

Did you lose much legroom by switching to the E30 seats? Can you recline these enough to be comfortable or are they really straight up?

Could we see head on shots of your modified dash when you have tie?

That looks like full a/c and heat unit you put in. How is your compressor going to fit, can you show that?

Did you do anything special to modify or rejuvenate your automatic?

How did you modify your gas tank?

When you modified your firewall with the Frontier insert, is that set back much to give engine clearance and did you lose any footbox area or legroom?

Have you been able to drive this enough to judge your ride quality?   Do those tires hit anywhere?

Can you show us where you placed the modified wiring and ecu?

I may have missed this, what reared gears are you running?

Are ou happy with how your paint turned out? It looks great in the pics!

I am sure you will eventually show more of your build details, these are just some specific areas I am interested in.

Please keep posting lots of pics. 

• 3 weeks later...