Datsun 510 coilover reviews

pondking

Everyone is hyped up about T3, which is great. They do a good part at a good price. 

I've got DP racing camber plates and coil over sleeves on the front of my wagon with ZX struts. I have an L2.1 franken motor that is around the same weight as an L20b. I run 200# springs and autocross and daily drive on them. Couldn't be happier with them.

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_6498_zps4b0528e5.jpg

Ride height 

IMG_7843_zpscfea6adb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just another vote of confidence for T3.

i bought a set of the front 280zx coilovers for my dime and the powdercoating was clogging up the bolt holes on the bottom.

they sent me a tap (at no charge) to chase the threads and clean them out. worked without a hitch.

they even offered to replace them if the tap didnt work and the chance that the threads might be crossed.

install went super smooth after the tap cleared out the powdercoating.

kudos to T3 for great customer service and product support!

I would say vote of confidence for customer support, lack of confidence in quality control, someone should have caught that before it was shipped out.

• Like 1

I would say vote of confidence for customer support, lack of confidence in quality control, someone should have caught that before it was shipped out.

agreed. not sure if they do the powdercoating inhouse or if it's farmed out, but its the only issue i've had with any of the stuff i've purchased from them.

I looked at them all before I purchased. Went with T3 since I cant figure out the difference of the GC kit, besides the ano. I didnt want to go with the DP/Ermish camber plates.

If you're talking camber plates the GC ones use a pillow ball type bearing to allow the strut to turn and the t3 ones use a bearing on top of the spring perch. At least this was the case when I bought my kit 5 years ago