The UNWANTED Bucket

BigBopper805

Hello everyone been reading a lot of build threads so finally decided to start my own. Let me make a long story short found a add on CL contacted owner wheeled and dealed and picked it up for cheeeep, his son drove it blew the motor no oil , parked it took it apart then bought a new motor and tranny , then left it alone for two years . Couple are going through a divorce mother didn't Want it I brought it home and my wife didn't want it so that's how the name came about. Truck is complete has great patina but where I live the fog is going to rust it bad so started by cleaning up the engine bay first,next i'll put the engine in and get it running,work on the brake upgradericks+087.JPGricks+082.JPGricks+082.JPGricks+084.JPG

ricks+083.JPG

, drive it and lower it ,then get it painted.  Already bought wheels and tires try and post some pics.      

• Like 2
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Dude the truck is straight dont sweat the holes,polish that bad boy up dump it and BOOM your east bound and down,come on. :thumbup:

I do have wheels for sale,not desperate but i will let them go for 5 bills,they are some what rare 15x8 wheels looks like panasports with 225/50/15 tires.Check out my thread and go back some pages and you will see them on the truck.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...