Baller on a Budget Project

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I'm constantly amazed at the level of denial of most 240sx owners.  Not all mind you, just most.  In my local ghetto I was pulling out of the Safeway last night and went past a 240 with a hideous body kit and green wheels (almost think he may have been at the last autocross) and just as I'm leaving, another beat to shit 240 rolls in waving to the guy with mix-match wheels, but it's lowered, jdm tyte yo!  :D

And I do like the '95 240 with Silvia conversion except for all the chunks out of the front lip and the missing paint, and the ill fitment of the front fascia.  Aside from that, it's awesome.  Keep in mind, the nicest thing I have is a 92 Datsun hardbody with factory red paint that needs repainting.  ;)

You know, I'm constantly amazed at the level of denial of most 240sx owners. Not all mind you, just most. In my local ghetto I was pulling out of the Safeway last night and went past a 240 with a hideous body kit and green wheels (almost think he may have been at the last autocross) and just as I'm leaving, another beat to shit 240 rolls in waving to the guy with mix-match wheels, but it's lowered, jdm tyte yo! :D

And I do like the '95 240 with Silvia conversion except for all the chunks out of the front lip and the missing paint, and the ill fitment of the front fascia. Aside from that, it's awesome. Keep in mind, the nicest thing I have is a 92 Datsun hardbody with factory red paint that needs repainting. ;)

i have a replacement bumper but due to me living in the country i leave the broken one on. and i never got around to buying spacers because i started other projects.

where is silent bob!?

Yep, I have a titleless former drift queen 240sx complete crappy yanked off body kit in my back slab.  It's getting cut up for the guts.  5 speed/wiring/intake etc for 510 and possibly the autocross truck.

Oh it's not perfectly good, don't worry Keith!  It's beat to hell and the motor is seized quite horribly, won't turn forwards or backwards.  Spark plug broken off in the head (SOHC).  Plus no title, which means instant death in WA.  Only did the title dance once, that was plenty.  But, if you want to pay me $600 you can drag it down to Tri Cities and be bro-tastic.  ;)