Baller on a Budget Project

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that looks like a way mo better truck and price.  :thumbup:

yup! i was researching carburetors, because his needs to be rebuilt, and was looking into a weber because a few people recommended it to me.

My only questions remains is if i should buy one brand new or used? I'm a fuel injected guy haha, so I'm not too sure if a used carburetor is something to trust and that remains reliable? ill be doing my hw on it as well but just wanted any input from some wise/experienced members. Thanks in advance - Miguel

yup! i was researching carburetors, because his needs to be rebuilt, and was looking into a weber because a few people recommended it to me.

My only questions remains is if i should buy one brand new or used? I'm a fuel injected guy haha, so I'm not too sure if a used carburetor is something to trust and that remains reliable? ill be doing my hw on it as well but just wanted any input from some wise/experienced members. Thanks in advance - Miguel

Hitachi and webers are most common.

i have a hitachi and i can drive it like a fuel injected car (i dont really have to warm it up) my dad has a weber on his L16 with pretty big jets on it and takes awhile for it to be ready to go.

Hitachi and webers are most common.

i have a hitachi and i can drive it like a fuel injected car (i dont really have to warm it up) my dad has a weber on his L16 with pretty big jets on it and takes awhile for it to be ready to go.

im going to let the ad sit to see if it sells while keep searching for others. ill look into that if i ever have a carb engine, thanks! :-)

I'd do the 620 dude! SMOG EXEMPT! That shit is a pain in Cal lol

Stations are a bit harder to find parts for as well, despite being a really sick car AND not smog exempt which is a bit of a downer in CA.

PICS OF SAID STOCK '84 MAXIMA :P

Here is my backup chassis

null_zpsc54f695f.jpg

i just picked up another maxima lol http://community.ratsun.net/topic/57704-my-1st-gen-maxima-new-to-forum/

I'd jump on that 73. 

Smog exempt. Clean body, at least from the pics. 

If you are wanting to learn cars...that's the one to do it with. 

Buy a new Weber. Bolt it on. Cruise. Done deal. 

I'd take that truck over the Starion or that other 620 any day!

i didn't get the swapped 620 after all. the guy was acting unprofessional and like an asshole so i felt that he didn't deserve my hard earned money.

and the original 73 i'm letting the ad sit for a bit while i try and make some money selling my maxima.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I take it your skin is still pretty thin.  

Ooo, look. A left hand drive S15 Silvia with an S14 240sx rear end. 

Call it what it is. Does it have a Red Top, yo?

You want troll? Keep posting. 

Keep out of general. 

Hey wait a minute...

I am the resident troll here :w00t: