1984 910 'Scraper Raper' The shakotan death sled <with twin included>

_UNKNOWN

Oh hello Ratsun, so I drive a '84 910 and also have a twin '84 back up chassis with insane spiders in it, rad.

This is my DD 910 I had picked up months back from a dealer.

null_zpsd6d1dcb5.jpg

I'll be showing it from when I had first got it to now :D it was pretty beat when I first got it and the fascia sat crooked and the bumper sagged.

null_zps6d18b751.jpg

null_zpsfe65ad70.jpg

Also was missing the chrome trim piece that goes in the good above the grill that needed to be fixed ASAP! (I'm OCD so all this drove me crazy)

so let's get ready for some dent popping, fascia removal and straighten up everything including removing and cleaning the light buckets and aligning them all nice and pretty.

null_zps9aed9532.jpg

Rip all the crooked stuff off and fix the dents wooooo!

null_zpsbf371d8e.jpg

null_zpsd0414485.jpg

Mmmm nice minty bumper from spider car and secured the side of the bumpers onto the fresh fenders!

All nice and aligned to perfection!

null_zps86316ebf.jpg

It was dirty from my grimey hands touching the panels so it was time for a wash!

I camped for a little while, I had a Q45, M30 and a zombie-Frankenstein Corolla so I had an abundant amount of parts including JIC FLTA's from my Q45 MUAHAHAHA. I found some really awesome rare width offset wheels I really wanted because I am a fanboy for shakotan and kyusha style cars just nice subtle clean 80s chassis with some bitchin' wide wheels with lots of dish. Anyways is picked up these 15x9 -42s.

null_zpsc7e7dafe.jpg

null_zpscacd3788.jpg

Teaser^^^

null_zps004b5750.jpg

null_zps05c5cec3.jpg

null_zps58e2ab52.jpg

^HA!^

null_zps7933bff7.jpg

Regardless of how Vato lower-rider~esque it looked I thought it was awesome!!!

I was gonna move back to the PNW, then all of a sudden I was like that doesn't look awesome, I SAW THAT WHEEL GAP!!! Then I remember how I had my JIC coilovers from my Q45 Y33 and thought to myself yeeeeaaah.

null_zpsf81c180e.jpg

null_zpsbe98bb75.jpg

Also Q45 Y32/33, is the same length as S13 all around, Q45 dudes sometimes swap on s-chassis stuff here in the states and it doesn't turn out good lol!

null_zps3d07b449.jpg

All bolted up in the rear

Fast forward>>>

null_zps473d77f9.jpg

null_zpse805cd35.jpg

Hooray!!! Now it's time to FAP!

null_zps80a52eb5.jpg

Lowered it more than raised it up because too low.

Also for those of you that are curious I cross referenced KYB top hats and found out S13 bolts in so I bought Tein adjustable camber plates.

null_zps9a4fdb3d.jpg

She's one sexy low life skank

null_zps3cf2b9ab.jpg

null_zps7bf1bdd5.jpg

null_zps5d69b7da.jpg

I'll be throwing up some interior pics as well once I start tidying it up and getting it all up to spec!

• Like 6
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaha everyone hates or loves my car.

I'm either rolling the living sh!t out of my stock metal 20/25mm stagger or I'll be doing flares.

Waiting for pair of 15x11.5 -27 Mk.Is to arrive

If anyone has ever seen this...

null_zps44aca43c.png

Copying the suspension, why? To piss people off for that ricer effect

I'm also piecing together a VK56DE swap.

• Like 1

If only it had the true 910 front end...

I'm a little more biased towards the Maxima 910 front considering U.S. and Canada got them while Japan/Australia/NZ didn't however I do really love the earlier model quad circle light 910.

null_zps50bca565.jpg

^LOL^

null_zpsa78202c0.jpg

^True 910 front is bitchin'

null_zpsdd1e1933.jpg

That PJ910 front is killer as fuck just need to find some of the quad circle light buckets and I'll be doing a retro fit.

Now its coming back to me I saw your 910 on Ratsun FB page sorry my mind is everywhere sometimes buy yes I love your 910!

I had those wheels on another 280zx Turbo I bought in Sacramento that I had and ended up being a donor car with S13 coilovers it's was gutted interior and the suspension wasn't well done lol, I drove the sucker home on a blown exhaust/manifold gasket from Sacramento to Oregon at 100mph all the way home and never saw a cop call me lucky lol!

^hahah yes ArcheType! I was posting on there for quit sometime because my account wasn't able to log in lol!

Dude I love your 810 wagon I've seen pics of it everywhere while I was trolling the webs trying to find useful info on our beloved 810/910s I really want to get that brown 810 wagon in Ventura, CA! What I really strive and lust for is the 810 coupe I NEED ONE. As well as a trip to South America for a 910 coupe and then do a Maxima long nose conversion on it!

Hahahahaha oh man that is funny as all hell, I drove my spare chassis without the fear of knowing there was a QUANtillion black widows and brown recluses in it. Here's my horrifying back up chassis

null_zpsc54f695f.jpg

The tint blew off the windows while I was driving hahaha

Cops are pretty don't give a fvck~ie here in AZ I drove without insurance for about a month even had cops tail me and nothing happened lol but I was technically insured because I had my Accord XD

Here's what it looked like before after it's painted flat black because a jerks spray painted the car lol.

6387985951_2b33e28ec3_o.jpg

83 280zx Turbo by Muerte541, on Flickr

6387985841_b1d1336f0c_o.jpg

6387985715_2c09520311_o.jpg

6387980367_92a3cc97d5_o.jpg

6387980453_fff821949b_o.jpg

6387980503_41d0bfe866_o.jpg

6387980547_f1396343c5_o.jpg

83 280zx Turbo by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/70317973@N05/]Muerte541, on Flickr

lol duuuude we friends on Instagram haha I remember talking with you about the Centerlines on there and your Z. That Z looks great, man I wish I had funds to go turbo but I'm holding out for a BEA$T VK56 swap.

I really need to find someone with a fender roller, I really want to roll my fenders and go lower.

^hahah yes ArcheType! I was posting on there for quit sometime because my account wasn't able to log in lol!

Dude I love your 810 wagon I've seen pics of it everywhere while I was trolling the webs trying to find useful info on our beloved 810/910s I really want to get that brown 810 wagon in Ventura, CA! What I really strive and lust for is the 810 coupe I NEED ONE. As well as a trip to South America for a 910 coupe and then do a Maxima long nose conversion on it!

Lol you ain't the only one wanting a 810 coupe almost every 810 owner wants one there out there and pop up once in a while, matter of fact there was one in Sacramento a few months back for $100 bucks that member nismosilvia went and checked out but it had been screwed up by a bunch of kids the exterior wasn't too bad but interior was a disaster he took what he could off it. nismosilvia has a 810 sedan he also had a 810 wagon parts car and he mentioned he wanted to sell the sedan. I'm still looking to see if I see a coupe saving up monies little by little.

It sucks we never did get a maxima coupe those would have been bad ass!

910 coupe is total badassery but released under the Bluebird name. Ahahaha did you ever see that 810 coupe for sale say 2~ years back it was here in AZ and it was a member off of Nico Club, was a brown coupe and extemely mint went for $3800 IIRC. I really want this 810 sedan locally but the seller is asking $5,000 -___- totally unreasonable!!!!! I almost went to a L.A. a few months back for a 810 sedan had a leaky gas tank and was the common yet sexy brown, just never got to it though.

Yeah I seen it, I even saw one in Texas that was around $2000 ended up selling for under that I believe that was the last price I saw before the ad went down.

Lol $5k is really unreasonable you should show him prices what there really going for they don't have much value running or not just yet but a lot of people are jumping on that band wagon thinking there worth money somehow. Before I got mine I saw a clean 810 wagon for $400 bucks then the sellers decided to keep it :(. I waited to find another then when mine came for sale even though I didn't have all the money the seller was cool enough to wait when he offered it to me as he knew I had been looking for an 810 wagon or coupe. I was gonna buy a maxima not to long ago for under $300 but it was way to rough had to pass I think it might still be for sale.

Haha I got my tan car for a G at a dealership, no leaks, head is all refreshed and whoa the block is Datsun baby blue :D my L24E runs really awesome and zero leaks.

All the cheap cars in AZ are gone total drift tax/fan boy tax everything. ZOMFFG 1978 210 $3500 (in ugly shape) I blame UTI. haha but 240SXs are cheap out here now found a RB25DET S13 hatch for $2500, I want it for parts haha

Haha I got my tan car for a G at a dealership, no leaks, head is all refreshed and whoa the block is Datsun baby blue :D my L24E runs really awesome and zero leaks.

All the cheap cars in AZ are gone total drift tax/fan boy tax everything. ZOMFFG 1978 210 $3500 (in ugly shape) I blame UTI. haha but 240SXs are cheap out here now found a RB25DET S13 hatch for $2500, I want it for parts haha

RB25 your maxima. then sell the shell lol

this is GORGEOUS! Love it, keep the progress pics comein =P

Haha thanks! I haven't really done much just trying to figure out flares I think ZG flares will work pretty well saw a bluebird coupe with ZGs and it looked proper.

What dealership did you get your tan one at?

I got it at a small dealer called Mary's Auto Sales I was skeptical at first but I knew it was a good purchase!

Haha that's what I'm saying @Fat510 RB25DET this beast, use the S13 x member and rack it'd be perfect.