FUN RUN ANYONE?

Datsloco

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last minute fun run this sunday to yosemite. But dont worry we will also plan another real soon. Keep the ideas coming. Thanks

I'm working that Sunday, so I can't make it. If you happen to head through Oakhurst, on the South entrance of Yosemite, stop by the O'Reilly and I'll hook you up with some hats!

Be safe, and have fun.

To me doesn't matter how we get to Santa Cruz or where we start from ... Lets take hwy 9 ALL THE WAY from Santa Cruz to Saratoga stopping at that biker nest.. and vista point off of skyline on the way to Saratoga.. roll through down town Saratoga where all the rich snobby people frequent to let em hear some fine tuned pipes.. mob through Saratoga.. and eat somewhere there.. maybe eat somewhere there or off of Sunnyvale/Saratoga road.. and maybe blast from there to Stevens creek reservoir .. IDK but I don't think we've ever taken that route and the road though that entire mountain is nicely maintained and curvy ... from there we can head back down 17 through the south bay.. whutcha think peeps???

we can even find some smaller roads like "old Santa Cruz hwy" or "bear creek rd." they all pretty much intertwine and meet at some point.. BTW "bear creek" is one of the sharpest turning... steepest... twistiest.. knarliest roads I've ever driven.. it fricken rocks !!!!

Im down for this fun run! My car was busted for the Manteca show but its back and ready to rolllllll, Lets do this!