FUN RUN ANYONE?

Datsloco

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey y'all what's that rumor I heard about the "FUN RUN TO GLACIER POINT?"

I just over heard that it would be on the last week end of May, I think, Then again it might be just a rumor:)

What does the leader of the pack has to say?(Hermano)

I say lets do another :-). And no need to apologize mi hermano we all had a blast. I pushed the shit out of tequila and unfortunately she wasnt on video much lol. But we all are glad that you walked away with just a bruise. That corner is very unforgiving. I am gonna go back and spray paint something to warn everyone for the next time. We saw a video of the same corner almost making a 510 loose it. But lets thank our datsun gods for looking over us yesterday. Cant wait for the next run. Glacier point? Havent heard anything yet

Shit . I wish I was there to help and habg out . I had to to bust aszz at work . But. My truck well be ready for this datslocos meet/ swapp meet. . Shit it suck iwassnt there. Like gine says we sould mark that area .

• Like 1

I say lets do another :-). And no need to apologize mi hermano we all had a blast. I pushed the shit out of tequila and unfortunately she wasnt on video much lol. But we all are glad that you walked away with just a bruise. That corner is very unforgiving. I am gonna go back and spray paint something to warn everyone for the next time. We saw a video of the same corner almost making a 510 loose it. But lets thank our datsun gods for looking over us yesterday. Cant wait for the next run. Glacier point? Havent heard anything yet