• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

image.jpg

starting to regret not buying one of these when i had the chance

Per the badge on the C pillar, note that this is a "Sport Sedan" with J13 engine and 2 Hitachi SU carbs.  Some later ones likely had the J15 engine.  The "Super Sport Sedan" [sSS] designation was later added to signify the type R modified roadster engine introduction.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

A few cool ones here: http://www.panduvie.com/tag/410datsun

914808_1473064602973117_1948758026_n.jpg

P410 with original leak prone low hanging trunk lid and "droopy drawers" original rear fender upper and trunk line.  "Add on" high third Break Light double lamp install [might now be required in Japan?].  No rear bumper guards.  Can't see the rear fender from the wheel well to the bumper but probably has the superflous crease in line with the chrome under door trim.  That said, buy it if it ever comes on the import eligible sales floor!  A really good looking example!

• Like 1

Any pics of the set up? Did you cut the unibody above the diff? I'm thinking about running a little bridge set up with bag over axle that is directly below the upper cargo panel. Not sure if I can use Single leaf for axle positioning or I need to go 2,3 or 4 link. I really want to save the rear seat and not hack up anything visible. Mahalo!!!

Not sure of the room available under the 510 wagon, but could you squeeze in a Panhard Rod to locate the rear axle?

I've already done the fabrication and have a highly modified SpringPack with airbags supported by a bridge. Also added shocks and retained cargo floor and rear seat. Waiting on a custom driveline to be fabricated. Still don't know whether side to side roll will be a problem when I am at ride height. But when the car is aired out and the leaf spring hangers are touching the ground my tires are literally touching the inside of quarter panels after I cut the inner fenders out.., and it's a 410 wagon not at 510.