410 / 411 Pics.

graveltrapp

Thought yours was red.

negative. one og paint blue sss, one was black primer when i got it, sanded down to the bule repaint under it, and it was originally red, the other is in gray primer and was originally bamboo tan. sergio has the red sss with the ka24det in it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's a beautiful little 410. I would have a hard time selling it. Here is a link to the classified ad if anyone is interested. Looks to be a great deal! http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/item/3885-1965-pl-410-runs-good-brakes-good-chrome/

Sold? The ad is down. If so, congrats on the sale.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

From eBay:$_57.JPG

and my take on it: Datsun_Goon.jpg

Nice work Datsun Dude!!! Feel free to chop any of the other Ebay photos of that wago laying frame. I have some plans on the drawing board to maybe manifest this. ^^^^ have you googled ,"Only Dropped"? Pretty awesome resto Lada car club from Moscow.

Nice work Datsun Dude!!! Feel free to chop any of the other Ebay photos of that wago laying frame. I have some plans on the drawing board to maybe manifest this. ^^^^ have you googled ,"Only Dropped"? Pretty awesome resto Lada car club from Moscow.

LADA shares many design inspirations, and design defects; with the parent Fiat 124/128 and Datsun 410 411 inspirations. [same design house]  Thankfully they didn't live down to the Yugo evil spawn!

I had air bags on it

Any pics of the set up? Did you cut the unibody above the diff? I'm thinking about running a little bridge set up with bag over axle that is directly below the upper cargo panel. Not sure if I can use Single leaf for axle positioning or I need to go 2,3 or 4 link. I really want to save the rear seat and not hack up anything visible. Mahalo!!!

• 2 weeks later...