New from Las Vegas

Connisuer311

Hi fellow Datsun guys,

Intro:

New to the forum, own a 1966 1600 spl, from Las Vegas Nevada.

Now that that's over with:

IM DYING TO FIND A REPLICA WORK 02 in 16"!!! I can't even find a replica work 02 to begin with.

As you most likely know, the rear fenders on the roadster have a lot of room for tucking, so ideally the lip of the rim would be sitting right there on the bottom of the fender. I need the 16's in the rear, and maybe 15s in the front.

I'm not optimistic that they are even available, so the next question is : what old school JDM replicas come in 16" ? (Aside from the replica work 03s, and the replica bbs mesh)

Thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, new to the forum so just joining the roadster dudes here. I bought this '66 1600 about 3 months ago. She's full of electrical issues and overheats nicely. Hits 250 degrees in about 2.5 secs.

Have you heard of a car that goes 0-250 in 2.5 seconds? .... Didn't think so. Roadster RULE!

Anyways, I'm currently doing some bodywork on her. Also waiting for some parts to come in the mail (replacing Frankenstein parts on the motor before I compression test). After I fix the overheating I'm gonna TRY and sort out the electrical issue (every time I turn the headlights on the ignition fuse pops and the car stalls. wtf? LOL. That's just the tip of the iceberg)

The fog lights that came with car are made by Everwing so from what I understand they are pretty rare. Too bad the left side glass is cracked.

Here are a few pics

d52f3650d9e54428089c6c02eff73991.jpg

7b5f6a94d9fc61632b8cd23cc5794538.jpg