IT'S HERE. Mhub91's Plug and Play KA / SR / VG / RB / CA for your Datsun. NIS/DAT Hotbox. Wiring made easy...

mhub91

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...maybe its a can am box inside a box with a  harness hooked to it ...lol

Lol.  That would be hilarious... 

I had $$ ready too...

buy the can am box. it'll be easier lol

i built one ... i just bought a box stripped all the insulation off like 8 wires waded em up in the box hooked up miscellaneous wires till it fired...and bingo the jcock box...but im the guy who drive with a 5 gallon can of fuel in the passenger floor boards with a hose run out the window under the hood to a electric fuel pump that is jerry wired to the battery to drive a 510 so ... im not really sure i recommend it  

9E678368-00AA-46E5-B4D4-D6706A806536_zps

7030710F-6CD7-4BB0-B5CE-8286C47358D1_zps

• Like 2

It was, but they go tired of calling for help when they came to meets and ran out of gas.

id drive anywhere for those two and obviously since i drive my box van 6 hours for tristin for nothing i would prolly drive to the east coast for jen and brody 

I could name a few...... Datzenmike has already tried to stop all the douche baggery with all the Post-tits, Post-ass, Insomniacs, etc.... but a few users tend to de-rail people's thread with bullshit.

Anyway, I would be willing to make you a box. Let me know when you need it and what chassis / engine you're running.

• Like 1