IT'S HERE. Mhub91's Plug and Play KA / SR / VG / RB / CA for your Datsun. NIS/DAT Hotbox. Wiring made easy...

mhub91

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's to hate? Compitition leads to improvements, fresh thoughts and ideas. Make it better or cheaper or smaller or easier to use ... any or all and it will be a success.

No hate from this corner - well, not true; I hate not being able to see all of the official My Little Poonies inside that bad boy!  :D

• Like 2

No hate from this corner - well, not true; I hate not being able to see all of the official My Little Poonies inside that bad boy!  :D

Thanks for the sense of humor!  :rofl:

• Like 1

Blackbird620....

That plug is made to order. The plug you see there is specific to what I wanted. Plug is re-pinned for the customer depending on what engine/chassis they are running

• Like 1

I also want to see in the box 

jeff showed us his box and has tons of technical support 

I like what your doing especially made to order 

we just want to see the inside of the box 

• Like 1

He has pretty much decided he is not happy with his box, and is going to redesign it. I would wait for the redesign.

In other news, WTF is this?

WP_20131010_17_18_59_Pro.jpg

what kind of potato did you use to take this picture?

• Like 3
  • 5 months later...

Working as it should :-D

Although I haven't been active on ratsun anymore. I've stopped contributing and decided to go lone wolf. Too many assholes, trolls, and negative folks on here for me... With that said I've decided not to make these for people unless local.

• Like 1

I could name a few...... Datzenmike has already tried to stop all the douche baggery with all the Post-tits, Post-ass, Insomniacs, etc.... but a few users tend to de-rail people's thread with bullshit.

Anyway, I would be willing to make you a box. Let me know when you need it and what chassis / engine you're running.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I could name a few...... Datzenmike has already tried to stop all the douche baggery with all the Post-tits, Post-ass, Insomniacs, etc.... but a few users tend to de-rail people's thread with bullshit.

Anyway, I would be willing to make you a box. Let me know when you need it and what chassis / engine you're running.

this is true with any forum .........im members of all .....the internet is feelings cryptonight...everybody wants facebook happy 24/7 and unfortunately its not ... we have questions and aninimity and vague ambiguity allow people to say things that are both necessary and unnecessary,   its a shame this died out but as with every venture u gotta risk humiliation and degradation for eternal fascination 

• Like 3